Stark Tower

The next morning Peter Parker goes to the Stark Tower and applies for the internship. Happy Hogan interviews Peter and asks alot of questions such as how much money he currently makes. Peter's embarrassed to say he doesn't have much money. Then in walks the one and only Tony Stark.

"Hello Happy, who is this young man" Tony says" "I'm Peter Parker, it's an honor to meet you sir." "Nice meeting you to Mr.Parker. Hey aren't you the young man who takes photos of that Spider-Boy "Peter interrupts Tony" "It's Spider..Man sir. Oh my apologies, you take photos of the Spider-Man? "Yes I do " "Do you make good money doing it? Tony says" "No not really but it pays the bills... Sometimes. "Peter replies" "I knew that Jameson was a cheapskate" Tony says"

No worries Parker, Happy give this man a job. " Happy says "But Tony we're not even done with the intervi-"
"Just give him the job"

"When can you start Parker? " "As soon as I can. Peter replies" "How does this weekend sound?" Tony says"
"Sounds great!" Peter says"

"That's good but I won't be here for a while I'm going on vacation. I'll be out for a few days. Happy can show you around and explain to you how things work around here. Once more nice meeting you Peter." "Nice meeting you too Mr. Stark."

Tony leaves the room and Happy Hogan takes Peter around the Tower showing him how things are run in the building.