CHPT 3: This is war!

The SOPHIA and the CIARA nation have announced war. The council has been disbanded into two kingdoms. With the DANIEL nation and the PETER nation being against the SOPHIA and the CIARA nation.

The first era of the war began, The DANIEL nation sent their army over to the SOPHIA and the CIARA nation. Same as did the PETER nation. The two nations fought off the army well but it put a dent in their base. The SOPHIA nation grouped up with the CIARA nation's army at Peters base. After a devastating fight, the Peter nation has fallen. They went for the DANIEL nation next put what they didn't expect was an amazing fight.

It turns out that the DANIEL nation had been training an army of the size of 2300 soldiers where as the SOPHIA and the CIARA nation only has 1900 soldiers and archers combined.

The DANIEL nation pushed them back devastatingly and was winning the war. However, the poor nations realised what's happening. They knew about war and closed their sides. Most had went to the side of SOPHIA and CIARA and now they had double the DANIEL nation's army. In a cruel fight, the two nations were burned to the ground and now the SOPHIA nation and the CIARA nation were the rulers of the People Land.