CHPT 1: The rising of nations!

Once there were many nations on a rich land, the grass as luscious as the thriving nations. The sun beaming down on everything. The moon glistening amongst the stars. Letting a faint glow creep along the land.

However, Amongst this peacefulness and thriving, there are areas that are untold. Areas that people are too ashamed to talk about, it just so happens it came to bite them back.

The PETER nation, a poor nation of dwarfs. They are slowly starving and need food. The other nations have refused exporting goods, the PETER nation are desperate. They ready their cannons and arrows. The citizens even join in with cutlery, the PETER nation is attacking the DANIEL nation and the SOPHIA nation.

A war that had lasted 12 years. Never ending, the dwarfs can't do this anymore. They know they can't win, they try to talk to the SOPHIA nation about the food problem. They don't listen. They have no other choice. If the DANIEL nation declines their request then they're as good as dead. King PETER talks with King DANIEL. After a long discussion DANIEL came to terms with him. He now understands

A new era of the war has begun. The odds have changed, It's looking bright for The PETER nation and the DANIEL nation. The SOPHIA nation has come to peace with the odds, they understand. She has come to terms and this leads to the agreement of the Gods.

All the nations have came together to discuss terms. The PETER, DANIEL and SOPHIA nation need another ruler. This will later become The Council. After a long discussion it has been decided. The CIARA nation, a peaceful nation has been decided to be on the council. The meeting ends with stern looks from the other poor nations.

This is an era of peace and harmony across all nations. The council is working great but something is wrong. The CIARA nation wants more...