Page 1

Snow ... it danced in the light , in harmony with tides that gentle wind flowed with , bringing about a moment of peace , serenity comforting her in it's pearly elegance. The silence was broken by the sound of fluid plopping it's mass upon the bay of the crystalline surface which saturated earth that laid beneath her. After snapping out of her trance that had apprehended her senses she realized that she was laying flat on her back and she attempted to lean her body upward so she could locate where the disturbing sound was originating from but it would not listen to her.

" Huuuugh ... Huuugh , Liste- Ah! -- Nngh huuuh , huuuh- "

It was a woman. huddled over her ... she had long hair, the colour of midnight , hickory-brown skin and golden shaded eyes just like her own but that was all she could see... her other facial features were a blur even though she was looking directly at the woman ... She did however, notice that she had sustained a considerable amount of damage causing a hemorrhage in both of her eyes. Her ocular sensors were sent into disarray as well as her sense of hearing as the lady's voice went in and out as though there was a vocal inflection as she paused to gasp for air while periodically gagging between words.

" You must l -- You have to -- never give uhc- please be strong even when I'm not with you ... My lit- "

" AURGHH ARUGHF "

Her voice was drowned out by the sound of what seemed to be hounds in the background growing into closer proximity with every passing moment, apparently leading some men with them as their voices carried along the winds from just the sounds of their voices; they were large beefy men -- pirates. 

" -- KS LI 'E OUND 'EM BOYS , THE BOSS IS GONNA BE HAPPY TODAY !! "

As they grew closer and closer fear began to swallow her , she tried to move her body but it would not listen to her. She remained in her position frozen in place like the crystallized patches of snow that surrounded her , as the men drew near -- before they could even make their way into her line of sight her vision faded to black.

" GUuuAgh !! "

Her eyes shot open awaking from what was supposedly a dream in a cold sweat , her eyes glistening , the process of lacrimation had begun to take its course as the innate tension of danger was lifted -- even though it is a dream she has been met with many times before and has experienced much worse the fear she felt never truly dissipates ... perhaps it was sympathy for the woman or maybe something about the woman held value to her.

The thought of someone holding sentiment to her began to aggravate her gastrointestinal tract and she felt herself hiccup and immediately leapt up from the bed she was laying in, tearing away the tattered sheets and rushed into the bathroom , which was connected to the room she-