Chapter 46

Dec. 6th, 11pm; Bucky's  room

Bucky's POV

I laid in my bed, unable to sleep. I kept thinking about her, about how I could get her out of this cage and how I could run away with her... and this alien thing. Tony told us, he would let her in even longer, if we kept arguing with him. He promised to let her free, after he was sure she wouldn't try to kill us.

I kept rolling around, trying to fall asleep, so I could see her faster. I wanted to have her laying in my arms, knowing that she was safe and that no one else could ever do anything to Mórrígan ever again. I was just about to thrift of, when a loud siren went on. Without any hesitation, I jumped up, grabbed some pants and started running towards the lab. On my way, I met Steve, who I haven't talked to since the mission, and Jarvis told us that there was a small issue in the laboratory.

"So... she disappeared." Tony told us after telling us to calm down. "What do you mean, she disappeared?!" I yelled, and walked over to him, grabbing him by his neck. "I swear to god, if anything happened to her, I will crush your head like a walnut and make sure no one will be able to identify you." I felt a hand on my right shoulder, and turned to see Steve looking worried at me. "How about we check the cameras first." He was trying to calm me down, which was understandable since Tony started turning blue. I let go of him, and he dropped to the floor.

Mórrígan's POV

I sat against the wall and closed my eyes for a bit. Tony just left to go to bed, so I got to rest a little. "I WILL eat him." Venom said and I chuckled. My eyelids got heavier and heavier, and I decided to not fight against it. "Get up." Venom commanded, which confused me. "Why?" "Get up!" He yelled, and forced me to do so.  He hid us behind some shadows, and covered me with himself.  "There are people coming, who aren't a part of the avengers." He whispered as if someone could hear him.

We heard footsteps above us, from around 10 men. Then they suddenly stopped. I was just about to say something, when I heard the terrible sound Tony tortured us with for the last few hours. And out of sudden, men with uniforms entered the room out of nowhere, and pointed their guns at me. "Finally, we get to meet again." A familiar voice said, and I looked up. "Mom?" That was the last thing I remembered saying before passing out.

Authors note

Thank you for all the nice comments under my last chapter<3 I felt kind of bad for letting you wait for so long, so I wrote a quick chapter. (And tbh, I am not ready for what is going to happen next.)

The reason why I didn't update for so long, is because I still have the infection, and for some reason it won't go away completely (And I was forced to celebrate my birthday, which was also a reason I couldn't post.)

Stay safe<3