◤ ✭ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖂𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 ✭◥

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴱᴬᵀ ᵂᴬᵛᴱˢ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:00 ───|────── 0:00

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

"Oh my gosh! It's on, it's on!"

"Eh? Really!"

Loud fangirly screams could be heard from a room as two young girl's stared happily at a flat screen TV which stood on a black nightstand. Two pairs of lavender eyes held awe, excitement and love in them as a concert themed video flashed on before them, one that revealed a certain someone. In the front on a large stage stood a young blonde haired male whose hair was spiky, overly unkempt but that just worked right in his favor. For the hairstyle only made him even more charming, and..

Handsome.

His blue eyes were squinted playfully at his audience as they cheered and hollered at his arrival, just ready for him to reveal his incredible talent. Both girls watched as a camera and lights revealed the young man and his entire band which consisted of a drummer who had spiky brown hair, nothing but excitement held within his brown eyes.

Also, there were two more men whose hair color were both, black, located right behind the tan blonde male. One was holding a bass guitar which was pitch black, causing the instrument to appear dark and mysterious.

While the other male stood in front of a long keyboard which was painted with an orange design that resembled fire on the bottom of it, leaving the blonde to play the lead guitar and also...

Sing..

The oldest teenager in the room sighed happily upon seeing the blonde haired leader. A leader who led a famous rock band, one that had many fans.

Fans that were worldwide.

Hinata Hyuga, the oldest sister, absolutely adored the lead vocalist. He was the face of the group who were called..

The Heat Waves.

The name tied to everything, everything that came about them. Their clothes were set to only three colors.

Red, orange and black..

Resembling fire..

It was so damn hot to the midnight blue haired girl, her heart loving everything about the band, especially the leader.

Also when it comes to them, their logo matches perfectly to their name and theme. It was a picture which showed itself on all of the band's albums.

The picture revealed their band name which was printed in black ink in cursive below, but above it, held a symbol of a large fox. But it wasn't any ordinary fox. It was all orange and it was dimmed entirely, the picture working itself to look like a flame of fire, revealing nothing but the band's creativity. The famous rock band was truly something special. And the midnight blue haired teen was totally blown away by them.