◤✭𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓: 𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝕬𝖜𝖆𝖐𝖊 ✭◥

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴱᴬᵀ ᵂᴬᵛᴱˢ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:00 ───|────── 0:00

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

A.N.

Finally, Christmas Eve is here as well as an update! Sorry for the wait.

Been busy with exams and other personal matters. But now, I will work on finishing this story. Only a few chapters left!

Hope you enjoy! ❤️💚

Hinata's P.O.V

The trip from my home to the villa took lots and lots of time just as Kakashi first said. Many times, Hanabi and I munched on snacks, took naps, and watched TV, to keep ourselves busy.

Of course, I had my phone with me which I used to take pictures and videos of my surroundings. I was told however not to contact anyone so, I did not. So I only used my phone to capture the moment forever and ever. I didn't want to just solely rely on my eyes to take in everything. So I used my phone like crazy.

Father slept most of the time which revealed how exhausted he was from working long hours at his job. I smiled faintly at the sight of his peaceful face from afar, my face brightened.

I hope you relax well, father.

He deserves this, just as much as I do.

But as hours passed by and the sun steadily crept down, suddenly a voice flooded the quiet car, speaking words that made me both excited and also nervous at the same time.

"We now have twenty minutes before arriving at the villa," Kakashi announced from the front of the limo where he was sitting the entire time. But not once did he give in to sleep. Not once did he even allow his eyes or well, eye, to close.

Hell, not a bit of exhaustion could be detected from his voice which indicated that his words from before were true.

The Heat Wave band members are really used to traveling long distances like this. I could never.

It was so time consuming and boring. The same event with us sitting within a moving car seemed to stretch on for eternity. This part of our journey, I disliked. But the environment inside the limo made everything so much better.