◤✭ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊: 𝕵𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖕𝖔𝖙 ✭◥

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴱᴬᵀ ᵂᴬᵛᴱˢ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:00 ───|────── 0:00

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

⚠️(Warning: Long Chapter)⚠️

But it's very enjoyable!! Hope you like it!

-Time Skip-
Four Days Later

The four boring days passed in a flash, granting Friday to finally arrive. Each day, I had to battle with overwhelming excitement and of course, anxiety as friday quickly approached.

I didn't know what to expect.

I didn't know what kind of box I would be getting or what time of day it would arrive friday.

Sakura informed me that she was given her box wednesday, right at her front door after school. The box was dropped off delicately by a delivery worker and that's, where Sakura was able to see if she won the contest or not.

But she soon told me that she was given a regular black box, with zero signature names written anywhere on it. Which meant she did not, win..

I was so, so sad for her.

She was disappointed as well. Her mood was certainly down in the dumps the entire next day which raised the anxiety for me.

I don't think I will win.

No, I know I can!

My thoughts were literally all over the place thursday. I went from believing in myself to totally not believing in myself. I was torn.

But when friday finally arrived, not only did the anxiety and the doubt increase, the excitement did too, leaving me conflicted and agitated.

I couldn't contain myself at school. Actually, I couldn't contain myself at all.

Finally after all the work I've done in hiding the emotions I feel from my Father as well as the sneaky deed I've done, the Heat Wave Bundle was going to arrive today.

Something that was specially made from the band that I adore, will arrive..

At my house!

I couldn't wait to get home.

So as soon as the last bell rang for all students to leave from school, I practically ran down the halls at full speed, pushing and shoving anyone that got in my way.