◤ ✭ 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊: 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖗𝖊 ✭ ◥

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ: ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴱᴬᵀ ᵂᴬᵛᴱˢ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

0:00 ───|────── 0:00

❢◥ ▬▬▬ ◆ ▬▬▬ ◤❢

⚠️(Warning: Long Chapter)⚠️

-Later-
3:40 P.M.

"Onee-san! How was school today?"

Hanabi asked in glee as she now sat strapped in the passenger seat of my car, her cute lavender eyes held on me the entire time.

It was now past 3 o'clock and we both were heading home for the day.

Thank goodness.

I thought, a relieved sigh spilling from my lips. But of course, I didn't forget to respond back to my happy little sister, my head turning to spare her a glance.

I smiled. "It was, alright. Nothing major happened. What about you? You seem pretty happy." I responded back sweetly, wanting to know what has gotten her in such a positive mood.

Her hair and outfit was just as neat and pretty as I first saw her this morning, her lunch box and book bag stashed underneath her seat. Her cellular device was held on her lap because she was just playing on it recently.

The brown haired girl giggled by my question, a large grin coming upon her bright face.

"Well, there were a bunch of people that talked to me today! It was so great! There was even... a boy."

And as soon as she said the three letter word of death, I gasped loudly and sharply. My head whipped towards her for a split second to only show her how horrified I felt.

"What? A b-boy? You know Father would freak out if he were to-!"

But I was interrupted by a hand wave from Hanabi, her features calm despite me mentioning Father. "And he won't find out because it isn't anything serious, onee-san. We just talked a little. He even gave me his name."

"And what is his name, Hanabi?" I responded back, wanting to know everything I can about this, boy.

Hanabi raised an eyebrow by my quick response, my hands holding the steering wheel tighter as I turned it. We were almost home.

Just a few more turns.

Father should be there waiting for us. Hopefully, he's made dinner.

I am terribly starving now. After all the work I had to do, all the lessons I had to sit through, I was right back hungry again. So dinner, sounds really nice right now.