chapter 6 pt 2

Yoongi POV
I opened my eyes and saw that Mr Kim caught me and I start blushing. He smirks and helps me up "I got you baby boy" he says in my ear. I went over to Jin and give him a hug and that made Taehyung mad. My mom got dinner ready for us and we sat down. Mr Kim sat next to me and smirked at the same time while looking my way. When we sat down and said our dinner blessing, my dad got upset and said "You are not taking my son away from me and marrying him." I flinched when he hit the table with his fists and I looked at Mr Kim and he started to get pissed. "I'm taking him no matter what you say, he is mine now." I started crying because everyone is fighting about me.
Taehyung got up and says to me while grabbing my arm "Lets go baby boy. Go get packed and same for all the others." He drags me to my bedroom and locks my door from the outside, so my dad won't come in. I was shaking and struggling while packing all my things in the suitcase and my cat backpack. I knocked on the door to let Mr Kim know I am finished, once he opened the door I get dragged again and he takes me to his car. He gets me inside the vehicle and puts my stuff in the trunk. I see my mom and dad run outside and yelling at Mr Kim to let me go but I think Mr Kim was ignoring them because he did not yell back at them. My mom came to the car window and put her hand on the window. I put my hand on the window too and she said "be a good boy, we love you sweet heart." I started sobbing while nodding. " start the car Namjoon, lets go." Namjoon nods and we sped off while leaving my parents in the dust.

I am so sorry for not making part 2. I have been busy and taking a break. Also been having writers block on this story. So please be patient with me. Also please read these stories if you haven't and please stream the feels by Twice and I purple you all💜💜💜💜