~Chapter Two ~

~Time Skip ~

After all my studies, I decide to look at the letter again and skim the words to make sure what I am reading is right. I sigh and scratched the back of my neck while looking at my bare walls. My brothers came in my room and sat on their beds looking at their phones until "hey, what have you got there, yoongs?" Jimin comes over and takes the letter out of my hands while my two brothers crowded around Jimin to look at the letter too and boy, do they look shocked... "What is this, Yoongi?" Hobi says while looking at the letter again. "I have no clue, I have been trying to read it again so I can understand it". Jin sighs and looks at me " it looks like you will be taken away from us for a long time." I was shocked. "Why do they want me?" I asked confused while clearing off my desk so it can look presentable and not crazy looking. "We don't know, but for your health we are coming with you" I looked at them. "They want me, not you guys. Plus, they won't let you" they looked at each other and nodded while smirking "we will make them" I do not have a good feeling about this, but we will just see what happens.

~The day of arrival~

I woke up to Hobi shaking me harshly and I look at him like he was crazy "you have to get up, they are here." I got up and started getting dressed really quick and ran downstairs while fixing my hair. Once I got downstairs I saw alot of guards wearing sunglasses and no expressions on their faces. I noticed four very important people sitting on the couch talking to my mom. My brothers came over to me very closely with a protective glare, until my mom noticed me and that got the four boys attention. One very particular boy looked at me and smirked while walking towards me.

~Taehyung's POV ~

He looks so young in real life. I walked over to him and smirked while putting my hands in my pockets. "Hello gorgeous".

Sorry to give you a little cliffhanger. But I hope you enjoy this story and don't forget to stream LALISA by Black Pink and I purple you all 💜💜💜