~Chapter 5 pt 1~

Taehyung's POV

" Guys are you ready? Cause we are we are going to get our wives today." Taehyung said smirking  think about Yoongi. The boys heard this and they smiled while thinking about their wives and their futures. "Lets go you guys" he says in the most shivering tone. The boys got scared and said in union. They all get inside the car and they start driving to the Min mansion.

Author POV

They reached to the house and knocked at the door and Mrs Min opened the door and looked shocked that Taehyung and his gang are here at her doorstep. "Honey who is there?" Mr Min came over to see what is going on and he became shocked himself when he saw Taehyung and his gang. "What are you doing here, Kim?!?!?" Mr Min said in an angry voice. Suddenly Jin, Jimin, Gobi came downstairs in their finest clothes that makes them look very sexy which makes the boys drool over them. The brothers said at the same time "Our plan is working, so we can save our baby."

Yoongi POV

'Why is everyone so loud' he thought while looking thought his clothes and deciding what to wear. "What should I wear? Ha I found it! I can wear this dress that Jinnie gave to me." He pulled out this Baby bear dress with little paws that you can wear on your hands. I got my stuff ready for a shower and went inside the bathroom. Once my shower was done, I went downstairs for breakfast to see my brothers reaction to me wearing this dress. While I was running down the stairs, I tripped and was about to fall on the floor but didn't. 'why did I not fall'?

Part 2 will come soon so don't worry. Please stream Money by Lisa. I purple you all and have a nice day💜💜💜💜. Please wish Jimin Happy birthday when you have the chance..