~Chapter Three~

~Yoongi POV ~

After he said gorgeous to me, I feel my cheeks heating up. "Who are you mister?" I said to this handsome man with a devil like personality. 'Wait what if he is the actual devil and he came here to give me punishments for eating sweets at night' I thought while playing with the hems on my shirt "Eomma, did I do something wrong, Appa?" I go over to my parents and get teary eyed "I'm sowwy for eating sweets at night, please don't make me go with this handsome devil. I will be good, I promise!" I finally noticed that I was begging and crying, then I got very embarrassed because they all started laughing at me. I was getting angry at this point and I pouted cutely which made them laugh more.

~Taehyung POV ~

He's so cute. He thinks I'm the devil and I came here to punish him for eating sweets at nights. OMG he just started pouting, I couldn't help but laugh even more (Control yourself Taehyung) "Mr Devil please let me go, I am so sorry for eating sweets at night. Please forgive me." He begs with tears welling up in his eyes . He's so... I started coughing because I don't show emotion, it makes me feel weak and not respected. I got angry and said " Are you kidding me! Who do you think I am, HUH?!?" I was being playful, but boy did it hit different for this cutie.

~Author POV ~

After listening to Taehyung's angry voice, Yoongi broke down and cried hard. Jin, Jimin, and Hobi ran over and comforted the poor boy until he fell asleep in Jin's hold, which made everyone's heart melt at the moment. The brothers started to flirt with Taehyung's Bodyguards, so they can go with Yoongi and protect him from harm.

Namjoon's Thoughts : he's so handsome, hot, and sexy. Plus he is my type, but can I trust him?

Jungkook's Thoughts: he's so sexy, cutie, and lovely!!! *squealing internally*

Jackson's Thoughts : he's so handsome and cute, I can't wait for him to be mine.

Hi guys, I hope you guys like the update and don't forget to stream Kill This Love by Black Pink and I have a question for you all. Do you guys want me to reveal my face or keep it unknown? Let me know in the comments and I purple you all💜💜💜💜