Prolog,

Jackson stood at the entrance and smirked. Rm placed his hand on his shoulder, and they both looked pleased. "I wished Yeosang could see this." Jackson snickered, "He's exactly where he needs to be." Rm replies politically. Rm stretches his back and watches the wall of black tar that's in front of them with unease.

"Are you sure this will work?" Jackson asks as he looks at the dagger in his hand. "Will this really set them free?" Rm smirked wider, "Who's daughter is Amelia?" He asked, and Jackson frowned: "Zeus?" he shrugged: "And if we have Amelia's blood?" Jackson finally understood the plan, even so, Rm was going in blind on this, but he had a feeling that this would actually work. a fine loophole.

"You know the saying, Only the blood of thunder can open the gates of Tartarus," Rm said holding his hand out so that Jackson could place the dagger in his hand. "Amelias should be just as useful."

Rm held up the knife before Jackson as he opened the veil. He poured the ashes of Jb onto the blade as Rm plunged the knife into the wall. He pushed it in deeply and whispered a soft spell, The wall suddenly started to harden, and it started to crack and the shine of light seeped through the cracks that were spreading like glass breaking around the knife. 

When the tar-like glass finally succumbs, "I can't believe it worked." Jackson says, pumped as he's almost jumping in his spot. A black tar-like substance erupts and soaks their feet, and keeps climbing up their legs. Rm stands still while Jackson starts trying to leave his spot but it pulls him down more, Jackson is almost starting to panic when he sees it. 

A groan from deep within the tar catches their attention as they watch it. The gewy figure opens his eyes. He's struggling, but he manages to open his mouth like it has been sealed shut. The scream that was let out was out of anger and frustration. He staggered forward, and Rm looked pleased as he caught the man: "What year is it?" He croaks out, hoarse and low.

"2021." Rm replies loudly, and the anger flees across the eyes of the man in front of him: "So 300 years I've been stuck in this hell?" He growled hoarsely as Jackson chuckled: "Yeah, you've been away for some time now, man," Jackson said, but the man grasped his throat and lifted him. Jackson was struggling to fight against the strong hand, and RM flinched as the sound of Jackson's neck snapping occurred right next to him. 

"Traitors the entire bunch when I get my hands on Jay's neck." He almost screamed: "He's already dead, or how else do you think I got you out?" RM asked, "Zico, the agenda is still active, and even more so, we have found them," 

Zico looks at Rm like he's proud; "You found the three?" He said, almost excited.

RM paused before he spoke "Not really; we've found two, as one was right under our noses all along. "Rm said bitterly as Zico slapped him: "You rescued me before you had all three?" He snarled: "And where are my brother? and where is PO?" Zico said with his eyes narrowed.