Seven

Previously on Eloise Black

"Wow."

Lilith's eyes widened seeing the exterior of my family home. We were able to get in since the oldest offspring was aware of my arrival. I wonder if the others were aware too.

I eyed the house and saw that it was renovated from the outside and I guess, also on the inside. Lilith practically skipped towards the door while I just fixed my rings and sunglasses and put my hands in my pocket. Lilith rang the bell and I turned my back. Before I could turn back, a loud deep voice spoke,

"Who the hell are you?"

I turned around and was met with an annoyed face

I turned around and was met with an annoyed face. I looked closely and saw which offspring I'm faced with.

Matias.

"I'm looking for Emiliano Rodriguez," I said with a cold expression.

He eyed me suspiciously "Who are you?"

"That's not important, I need Emiliano Rodriguez."

"Look-"

He was interrupted by a deep voice "Matias, who is at the do-"

The person who just interrupted Matias halted by the stairs, looking at me shocked.

He quickly recovered from his shock and went towards an intercom system and said "Matteo and Adrian, come downstairs."

Within a few minutes, they came down. I looked at them and they looked at me confused.

"Brothers, Eloise is back."

There was a wave of silence before Adrian scoffed "That's not Eloise. Eloise is at that mental institution."

"Really?" I took off my glasses and their eyes widened in recognition.

"You remember the scar, yeah?" They all looked nervous and avoided my gaze.

I knew they were gonna recognize me with the huge scar on my face, they were there, watching my sperm donor carve it into my face.