Five

5

❝ I don't need you

❝ I don't need you.❞

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW.

5

PUNCH

PUNCH

PUNCH

PUNCH

Eloise punched the bag furiously. Sweat ran down her body, her knuckles bruised and filled with open cuts. Her knuckles ached from pain but she felt nothing.

She heaved heavily before continuing.

She then kicked the bag so hard, that it flew to the wall.

She went and picked it up and threw it on top of the other 8 broken and beaten-up bags. She took a new one and just before she could punch it, a hand blocked her fist.

A groan was heard from behind her. She turned and glared at the person who just had to disturb her.

"What the fuck, Juan?!"

He groaned as he held his hand. "Can you stop breaking all the punching bags?"

"Hm, let me think about it", Eloise punched the bag once more and turned to him "No."

He sighed, standing up straight "And look at your knuckles. You know we have punching gloves to avoid such things", he said worriedly.

Eloise took a deep breath and walked to the bench she sat down and looked down at her knuckles. She had black-blue bruises on her knuckles and fingers.

Juan sat next to her and put the first aid kit between them. He looked at Eloise "Talk to me."

Eloise clenched her teeth and looked away from him.

"Why now?" She started "After almost a decade, why now?"

Juan listened as he tended to Eloise's bruises.