Twenty-one.

Don't forget to share with as many people as you know!

Follow on Instagram: @i_mm_ah
Reach on Gmail: immacollins0002@gmail.com

Happy reading👋

  Today is @annilite birthday, so this chapter is dedicated to her ❤
................................................................................

   "So tell me Valeria how is the flower shop?" Ethan asked, breaking the silence in the room while they ate.

    Valeria managed her mother's flower garden. She was a florist, apparently, Vienna her mother owned the biggest flower garden in the country. George her father was a member of the cabinet in the country.

   "It is doing very well uncle." Valeria answered him.

    "Good to know." Ethan nodded.

   "How about you Amanda, what are your parents into?" Ethan decided to ask her. Not that he cared but Rhonda wanted him to be friendly. And yes, he already did a background check on her but he wanted to test her honesty skills.

   "Oh. My parents passed away when I was a kid. I had to fend for myself and my sister." Amanda smiled at him even though he wasn't looking at her.

    "So sorry to hear about that." Rhonda sympathized with her. 

    "It's okay. It's been years ago anyway." Amanda shrugged her shoulders. "I work for Ford Models."

   "Wow, nice." Valeria nodded, she knew Ford Models ruled the modeling world for decades. "How did you and Scott meet?" Valeria asked.

    "Oh no." Scott said under his breath.

   "No seriously, I want to know. You both are in love aren't you? So that means your meeting was the most romantic meeting ever." Valeria said, looking at the couple while anticipating her response.

    Amanda glanced over at Scott. "It was quite a meeting." Amanda smiled back at Valeria. 

    "Here we go." Scott grabbed a glass of wine, successfully gulping down at once and then he refilled it again.

     He remembered meeting Amanda in a strip club. She practically seduced him back then, and honestly, he was weak and yielded to temptation. That should be about six months ago.

   "It was a little intimate." Amanda didn't want to embarrass Scott. So she blushed it off.

   Vienna turned to Daniel. "Daniel now that your brother is settling down, don't you think you should also find your own fine, nice young lady?" Vienna gave him a small smile.

    All eyes settled on Daniel immediately.

Daniel looked up and noticed everyone staring at him. Even his mom had stopped her fork halfway into her mouth, waiting for him to reply.

    He adjusted his chair, looking away from the audience. "I don't know yet. It's too soon to tell." He cleared his throat.

   Vienna nodded. "So... I heard." She smirked at him. "There is a lady." She said to him.

     Daniel looked at her. "Huh?" He frowned.

     "Yes, your mother told me about your frequent visits out of the country and she's one hundred percent sure that you've been meeting with a lady." Vienna chuckled, sipping from her glass of wine.

    Daniel's eyes shifted to his mother, who only grinned at him. "Mom..." He shook his head while playing with his food. "It's nothing like that." He said almost in a whisper but Scott heard it.