Five.

"You've been quiet." Scott finally broke the long silence between them as they strolled down the park.

     "You've also been quiet too." Anna said, walking along sides with him. She was still in deep thoughts, thinking about the things Rochelle said to her.

    Scott ran his finger through his hair before placing his hands in his pants pocket.

    "Should I go first, or you should." Scott said. He knew they were both bothered about something and they both needed to get it off their chest.

    "You go." Anna didn't mind. She had a feeling that Scott wanted to say something about his argument with Rochelle.

    He sighed deeply. "Rochelle and I had an argument earlier today in school. She was with Tyler Cross, the hockey player. She was seated on his laps with her arms wrapped around his neck and her face was so close to his. You can't even imagine that she did that in public! Everyone was there. She said they were only playing a game. Can you imagine that?!" Scott poured out his anger. "I don't even know where our relationship is heading to, I'm getting fed up with those behaviors of hers."

     Anna bit her lips. This was the moment were she was supposed to be happy that Scott's eyes were finally beginning to open, but Anna wasn't feeling that way. She was more concerned about Rochelle's threat, saying she was going to tell Scott about what she had seen in the diary. She wasn't scared of Scott finding out, she was scared of rejection. What if he found out and then he rejects her, Anna would be heart broken.  

      Just then, Scott's phone rang. He pulled his phone out from his pocket to answer.
"Hey...." He started...

  Anna did not pay attention to the conversation, she was thinking of what to do.

     "That was Rochelle." Scott told her while replacing his phone back into his pants pocket.

  "Oh." Anna said dryly, tucking her hair behind her ears.

   "She wants us to meet to talk things out." Scott said to her.

     "Are you going to meet her?" Anna asked him.

     "I wanna clear my head first, after I cool off, maybe she and I would talk." Scott shrugged. He didn't want more drama. Yes he liked Rochelle but it's always the same thing each time. He liked her too much, maybe that wasn't enough for her.

    "About Rochelle..." Anna stopped walking, turning to him. "I... I... I think you should see her." She said looking down at her feet.

     "What?" Maybe he hadn't heard well. Scott turned to her slightly frowning.

    "Yeah." She shrugged, looking up, anywhere but his face. "Rochelle wants to talk to you right? Maybe you should give her a chance to explain and make everything right." Never in a millon years did she ever see herself supporting his relationship with Rochelle.

     "Huh?" He gave her a weird look. "You want me to talk to Rochelle? Since when did you start acknowledging Rochelle as my girlfriend?" Scott knew something was definitely up.

    "I was probably wrong." Anna looked at his face. "You love Rochelle and I'll be a bad friend if I'm not showing you how happy I am. You love her don't you?" Anna asked him.

   Scott was confused and perplexed.  "Anna what are—"

    "You love Rochelle right?" Anna wanted to be sure he did.

    "Ye-yes. I do, but why are you —"

    "Scott listen, you and Rochelle are perfect for each other. Since you love her, stay with her, fight for her." Anna swallowed. She was fighting with her inner self. Anna wanted Scott to see through her that she wasn't saying the words with her heart.