1

~~
Y/N's pov

I walked through the dusty stone surface of the end, feeling the sand against my feet. Wasn't really the best feeling but was most normal for me.

You see, we didn't really need shoes or any feet covering in the end. As their wasn't anything sharp other then floating rocks that seemed a bit like asteroids in space. We really just used chorus plants to make clothes, sure that meant we only wore shades of purple but oh well.

I slowly formed an ender pearl from my hand as I threw it to the top of a chorus plant teleporting to the top, harvesting the flower and fruit before I went back to the ground.

I slowly made my way too an end-stone house. I slowly stepped inside.

"..Mom..?"
I said as I looked around the house and stepped a foot into the bedroom to see her tall figure laying there.

I quickly ran over from not hearing her response and checked her pulse..

She was Gone. I didn't know how to react, she taught me all I knew.. I felt soft droplets stream down my face, singeing it slightly.

I rubbed off the droplets going to my room, packing a few books and chorus fruit along with the flowers, along with some shards/blocks of end-stone.

3rd person POV~~Y/N

She left throwing ender pearls to get to other islands. She stopped after hearing a roar, seeing the non-hybrids of her species. She knew about the dragon hoping it wouldn't attack her.

Her hope was proven wrong as out of nowhere the dragon came charging at her form, before she generated an ender pearl. Throwing it, teleporting closer to the edge.

She slowly inched closer to the void before jumping off. An idiotic but quick discussion to avoid the incoming poisonous gas ball.

She threw an ender pearl in efforts to avoid her doom of the void. Failing as the ender pearl just ended up back in her hand.

Mentally cursing at herself. She fell and fell for what seemed like hours, and hours, never ending.

The islands out of view as she was just counting the particles that passed by.

"11,546... 11,547.." She counted before the void started fading. The shock on her face quiet evident.

She looked around as it faded too a light blue rather then the normal purplish-black base with specs of pink, blue, and purple.

There we're white fluffy things, that littered the light blue surroundings. Giving it an almost marble-like look. As soon as she was fully out of the void it was gone.

The void no longer in sight as she fell. Swiftly turning to look down now knowing up and down, she saw green and brown, mixed with more and more colors.

Her eyes lit up as she looked around, forgetting that she was falling for a few seconds.

"The.. OverWorld..?"
She thought before she realized the ground was approaching faster then she thought it would.

She threw an ender pearl though being basically thrown within the ender pearls teleportation, she felt the soft grass between her toes.

It felt.. Different to say the least.

She slowly stood up looking at the land scape noticing a large mountain, immediately making it her objective to cross it as she formed an ender pearl starting to cross it.

She got to the top, managing to avoid the snow that could trap her inside and force her to suffer hypothermia. The slight mix of water giving it more of a, 'I don't want to fall into that' type of feeling.

She looked around seeing a floating island that seemed to have vines draping down from it, along with people running around.

One in which she saw a boy with dirty blond hair and ruby-red wings glide down, quite obvious he was an avian as you saw the other bird with bigger wings that was a shade of crow feather black.

He was an Elytrian, as she remember when Elytrians and Enderians, would live amongst eachother in the end. That was till they we're scared off..

He seemed to have been flying next to the red winged boy as he was showing him to flap his wings and keep balance, the boy not flapping his wings and just gliding in response.

She next saw a boy seeming to be fazing in and out of a tree trying to scare a.. Bee? At least that's what he looked like with his wings and striped clothing.

What probably surprised you the most was the green blur that went past you, you turned quickly the body forming in front of you making you stumble backwards, straight into the deep snow.

Almost immediately being engulfed in the snow feeling the burn of the wetness from it sink in, you wanted to scream but couldn't knowing the snow would fill your mouth. Causing more pain if allowed to happen.

You had your hand reached out as you felt something grab it and pull you forward, closing your eyes you let the entity pull you out...

~~

Enderman origin

Pro's

-Teleportation
Enderpeople can form enderpearls from their hands and easily teleport from this.

-Long Arms
Enderpeople have longer arms then most origins and can reach too longer distances, this is mostly due too the fact that they are also taller then most.

-Hands of silk
Enderpeople can grab and move blocks without anything happening too the blocks, this of course only works for blocks that can be mined without an iron pickaxe.

Pearls for days
If an Enderperson eats a chorus fruit it can boost their production of making enderpearls by speeding up how fast they can form them.

Con's

-Hydrophobia
Enderpeople will melt when in contact with water, this does of course mean they don't need hydration to survive.

-Ender Eyes
If anybody dares too stare into the eyes of an Enderperson they will send the Enderperson into a frenzy and they will attack, unless of course the one looking in their eyes is of the same origin. The Enderperson will also produce a screaming static type of noise when this happens.

~~