4

~~

You awoke up too a low groaning coming from the entrance of the crystal home.

You slowly got up feeling the cold wood against your feet stepping out of the room and feeling the freezing stone.

Slowly creeping towards the entrance you stepped out looking around.

That was before you locked eyes with the lifeless eyes of a zombie.

Staring at the supposably freezing green flesh it had, as it wore a blue tunic and darker blue jeans.

Small rips in the zombies skin, exposing it's rotting flesh.

It stared back as it lowly groaned starting to approach.

Slowly feeling the sides of your mouth rip, like an enderman's when you stared into the eyes.

An ear bleeding sound of static mixed with screaming could be heard from you.

Hearing a flame being lit as you held your face looking away too try and stop the edges of your mouth from ripping any further as out of nowhere.

A stabbing sound almost sounding like a splooch could be heard.. Along with a rather loud thud.

It came from the direction of the zombie as you looked over, seeing it's body lay in the grass.

"God.. Really need doors.."

Ranboo mumbled as he went over too you. Now noticing the static sound that was slowly dying down seeing the sides of your mouth being ripped slowly sticking back together as if it never happened.

He crouched down next too you softly patting your back.

"C'mon, let's go back inside it's still night."

He said as he guided you back inside you shivering slightly just now realizing how cold it was.

He noticed this as he pulled you to somewhere else instead of your room.

It was similar too your room just more decorative and had more stuff yet still very organized.

"Sorry, I decided to bring you to my room.. It's further in down the cave.. So it's warmer back here.. Don't worry I'll try too get a door tomorrow"

He said in a neutral and yet urgent state.

"No.. no it's fine.. I'm fine, it just.. Surprised me. It looks better without a door anyways.."

You replied sitting with your head on your knees your tail flicking back and forth a bit as you looked around.

You felt something soft graze your cheek lightly where your mouth ripped open, you flinched on reaction looking to where it came from locking eyes with Ranboo.

You stared into his eyes as he stares back.. The minute feeling like hours as you and him just gazed into each other's eyes..

You looked away after realizing just how long you'd been staring. Heat washing over your cheeks and ears as you blushed.