Part 1 "Goddess's job to erase the hero's sins"

Artero city 4:00 PM
Scarlet's POV
I was little blushing in embarrass to think my mom's old kinky villain outfit is little small for me anyway i finally had seven sin rings as my heirloom so I can visit to hell when I want to until I sense an soul in green known as greed and pride so I said "I sense an hero that sunblast had forsaken in greed and pride." I jump in high with wind 💨 by my back and the hero said ?: "Now to end this!!" I slash his whole body in blood 🩸 and snatched his soul then put it in my jar thus I saw the lady in black and 🥼 so I told her "Hey shadow lady you might run now so his brothers are gotta kill me now." Shadow lady said "Um O-Okay." And so she ran while I started to take souls from them.
Somewhere...
Black hat's POV
Ugh... I am bored now and to think I have everything I need this pathetic life until I see live video on my phone.
Video:
?:This is unbelievable entry of scarlet the snow queen a.k.a kinky villain who ruin every senators, republicans, and politicians for money through strip shows all though it's resemblance from Leila and Scarlet but not to mention scarlet had divorced parents which is her father Simon kryptonite is now burn out has been god of chaos and now Scarlet is goddess of chaos for real!!!"
Video ended
Bloody hell an kinky villain that I never heard in years?! Well I better ask dr flug about this blue hair woman until my idiot burst open the door and said "S-Sir I think I found her at the park asleep so I think she's not human when I saw her ice skating ⛸." I was very surprised and shook my head then I told him to stay here while I get her.
No one's POV
And so scarlet ice skate ⛸ her way to mystery island which is she did never heard this place and she did it for hiding as she slowly fell asleep 😴 while she did not felt anything eventually the eldritch demon found the blue-hair woman in her white frilly dress 👗 with diamond like jewel 💎 set then he noticed mud on her feet 🦶 and he picked her up bridal style.
Black hat's POV
She's half light I thought and ew this pink lips 👄 of hers that I hate it so I plan to ask her in questions what is the kinky villain's purpose or something to gain then I decided to change this ridiculous and almost reveal skin clothes she wears.
No one's POV
The eldritch and the snow queen 👑❄️ are heading to his hideout then his minions are shock to see the legendary kinky villain in the flesh.
To be continued....?