Part 16 "Race cancelled, Dark scarlet and Surprises."

East side of city 🏙️
White hat's POV
I can't believe the elemental sisters are just wild and mature than me and my brother Black so me and him are looking around and the city was frozen/helluva flames everywhere to my eye 👁️ in distraught.
Meanwhile....
Scarlet's POV
I just ice skate, fish tailed and done a lot gymnastics so I was so having fun until I saw the Fire abomination in front of me then I just ">Chuckles<" I did water 💦 sword in slice and dice 🎲 towards them then I thought 💭:"Really Lava? You call that abomination? Tch." I use my abomination summon spell to surprise the eldritch brothers in my talent of magic 🪄 and I said myself to shout "Here I...COME!!!" I have so much laughter 😂 so they can hear me.
No one's POV
The eldritch brothers keep looking for Scarlet and Lavana in their eldritch demon boat 🚤 but white hat heard scarlet's laugh "Woohoo Ah ha ha ha!" He just tap on black hat's shoulder and said "Hey I hear laughter from Scarlet brother." Black was amused and got annoyed of her wild and crazy laughter when they did see her in terrible situation, was cornered by corrupt ink abominations and she was about draw her guardian sword 🗡️ however the brothers knew about this magic from long time ago so they use their powers to end the abominations then she was confused and said "Huh? Did I overdid the explosion spell?" She was looking around about what happened and hears white hat's voice "No! But you almost had it my dear." She water walk toward the boat 🚤 and continued he said "It's me and my brother who did it and I knew it's abomination magic of yours and Lava's." Black hat said "Come up here." White and Black hat is very surprised 😮 how Scarlet 💦 and sky walk in her powers and ask her "we all surprised how you water walk Scarlet." Scarlet answers "I am part of water nymph in my goddess blood 🩸." Black hat reach her hand to pull up then she lands with ice 🧊 and smirks and said "Oh That's not all~" the eldritch brothers felt confused and she shouted "Abomination rise!" She summon the abominations in water mixed with ink, oil, and other liquids as the sun sets down then dark aura surges with Scarlet transform into her evil 😈 half was Dark Scarlet, Wolf 🐺 queen/Messiah of Darkness in the eldritch brother's eyes 👀 is full shock and she said in deep seduction "I'm Dark Scarlet, reflection of her evil half and ruler of the mirror 🪞 world." Black hat remembers how the mysterious shadow of blue-hair woman's shadow in different and block anyone who telepathically and wants information about the real scarlet's life and untold secrets at mind.
Black hat's POV
I couldn't believe my eye 👁️ and seeing the other half and said "You're the one who block me from getting scarlet's mind I tried to get in her head." I hear her voice in irritated mood "Humph. So what? I already know everyone's move to get the blue-hair me's info about her untold secrets and just forget it Mr black hat." She told me that the real scarlet will see me real soon but I told her "Not soon. Now!" I recognized her behavior and she smell the huntress's aura and shout in demonic ">Demon/Wolf howl!!!!!<" Abomination heard the wolf 🐺 queen's shout and trapped Lavana then slash her hair thing on her hair and had wild pink hair to the eldritch brother's surprise and the real scarlet is transformed back into the awakened goddess mode which is the Black hat saw the encounter at the arena in flash backs and Scarlet said ">Corrupt< I had it with you Solar." The huntress realized she was fuck up big time and said "No....no!!!" Scarless use her power to send her flying then >Booooom!!!!< the city had shaken by earthquake and Scarlet save the brothers from water boosters on their boat to send the brothers to monster market and then disappear into the wind 💨.
The next day 8:00 AM (hotel 🏨 )
Scarlet's POV
Urgh.. I felt so hangover because of the used powers again so I use my kinky outfit to ruin marriages again so I finally finished my mom's kill-kill list and felt so proud myself for my mom's legacy and sake so I have nothing else to do with adventures, fashion designing, and partying all night at the monster market is I do anyway I got out of the hotel 🏨 exit/entrance with my travel backpack 🎒 and I felt the stares of people by men was gawking like 😏😏😏😍😍😍 then I heard a cat 🐈‍⬛ in hat again but he stare at me and uses his head saying 'Follow me' I just followed him in dark alley one thing I didn't notice that eldritch aura blocked the entrance of the alley and I looked around for minutes then once again Black Hat revealed in flesh and looked very mad then I just said "Oh hey Black and how do you like the evil-black-hair me?" Black hat said in tone "I don't care about the other or whatever the other you one thing I do care is why you have the list of your mom's past rivals." I just said "Well I just finished my mom's kill to kill list so I am done now then I already sent the money I stole to the monster market." Black hat is surprised 😯 and I was the fastest than him but he just said by shock "Oh the money I just took the flash drive of yours and sent the money 💰 to my hideout." I was distraught and talk back ">Gasp< How you do this Black?! I don't notice you took my flash drive without asking then I was invited to the monster party at the monster market by my monster alpha pals." Black hat said to shook my core "And there's no need to go there anymore because you have spent time with me then I did cancel and block the host's phone numbers that I was annoyed with those pathetic human men." I was shocked and angry 😡 at him for not telling me.
To be continued....