Part 14 "The secret of Altar of Munne and Events"

Black hat's POV (Hall of black magic entrance)
Did I say business trip? No I just head the halls where I went to see my annoying brother and ask me "Brother do you have the spell book?" I answered "Yes I have spell books from hell in 4 to 6 white by Scarlet." I had to borrow Scarlet's books of hell from the Devil's door 🚪 that the imp secretary show me the powerful doors of the two realms in my surprise.
No one's POV
The eldritch brothers are entering the mysterious altar entrance and was awestruck with 😧 thus the brothers had been searching the altar of munne for 1,000 years by their father's request until White hat said "So this is altar of munne black. That is our father is seeking this place in years. Wait is t-" black hat said "No wonder our father insists us to go research the altar. Scarlet with real devil?" Black hat is going closer to the blankets cover the portrait and was shock to see Scarlet and The Devil together as the master and moon ascendant/witch then soon black hat realized something was about how the things in the living world is messed up because of scarlet's hidden godlike powers in corruption and the monster alphas had kept secrets from the eldritch brothers which is they cannot understand why and black hat said "Now I know why the alpha monsters do missions and secrets in hardcore.💭:Not to mention the hasty portrait of scarlet and satonos to get rid." The eldritch brothers took the pics and sent the photos to their father.
Black hat's organization
Scarlet's POV
Dementia ask me "So girl how you do get along with eldritches like my boss?" I answered "Well it wasn't easy but it's worthwhile to befriending them and when it comes to I can kill the suspect and bring dead bodies to feed is cannibalism and drugs until I met Satonos from Jamaica 🇯🇲 as human then fate happens when he becomes an alpha eldritch at least he owes me to give a name." Suddenly I felt the hand ✋🏻 on shoulder and it was black hat that he heard my conversation with dementia then said "Until I took his place as new one. By the way Scarlet I think you hid something from me." I said "Black hat? I haven't the slightest idea what y-" then black hat grabbed my face to make me look at him then said "You know I mean the portrait of you and Satonos." Then I realized and said "Oh crap I forgot about the portrait photo shoot today." Black hat reassured me and said "No worries my father already took care of the rest Scarlet." I felt relieved.
Monster market(Photo shoot scene room)
No one's POV
Black hat and scarlet sees mr cruor then black hat said "Father I got scarlet." Mr cruor said "Very excellent my son. Tell us about our ancestors wearing in outfits from decades?" Scarlet react with the question and answer "Oh that's simple" Scarlet transforms into the legendary Snow ❄️ queen 👸 outfit that reveals so much skin now the father was with 😒 and the eldest son is like 😯 with little dark green drool while scarlet says "My ancestor, Freya wore the owl/royal dress in silver. Your ancestor Ravena, wore the gold and black chain dress." To the eldritch men's face was to see the black/heavenly magic tattoos all over Scarlet's arms and chest of elemental powers eventually they shook their heads and the photo shoot is ready then it's the perfect portrait of Black hat, who had prideful smile to rub it on eldritch men's faces and right next to him was scarlet holding his hand by smiling with demon frenzy in her cheeks.
Black hat's POV
I smiled evilly and said to scarlet besides me "Do I look hot as 'Sexy king of eldritches' Scarlet?" I raised my eyebrow like 'Wanna hook up?' and show Scarlet the drawing of me as new outfit then she said while blushing "M-maybe black hat I always come up ideas 💡 in clothing." I kiss on her neck and she reacted in blush then I grabbed her waist and butt then I said "I ravish your skin so very pale and the way you dressed as sexy snow queen really arouse me so very well~" I heard her heartbeat 💗 half rapidly until once again my brother white hat was ruining my fun and grab my mate out of my arms so I said angrily "White hat hand over my mate😡" then I was saved by my father is grabbing my brother's tentacle hair and told white hat "White I arranged the mate match up for you so black hat you can have fun with scarlet." I smirked at white hat and show him the face 'You got busted' while I took scarlet an random room to have sex while I heard my brother was screaming with 'I don't wanna!'
🍋 (Oral) some random room no one's POV
Black hat place her on his lap and crouch then he began kissing her passionately as the tongue battle soon ended with scarlet had won when she still breathing half heathy soon he ripped her arm overalls however he squeezed and massaged her hugest boobs then he saw eldritch demon star tits as satonos's last gift of hers from his farewell party then he ask her "hey when did you have those scarlet?" She replied while she's panting "I-I got this when satonos invented those eldritch demon star tits for making money long ago." Black hat is shocked to hear this and felt a little angry but felt horny than ever so he said "I think I know how to get rid of those things besides your tits." Scarlet is confused and he use his fingers insert her clit but she let it out in moan "💙Ah! Ahh....haa..💙" the next scarlet laid down in mattress and he use a condom to cover his tentacle dick then he went insert and thrusting rough by her vagina and scarlet had lost her mind "💙Aaahh!...Ah..Ahh...haaa...💙" Black hat said "So very tight babe.." Scarlet embrace his neck and said "I think I gotta...Ahhh!.....Haaa." They both cum at the same time so he throw the condom away as the next thing happen Black hat noticed the eldritch demon star tits had >Pop!< off scarlet's boobs and went to his father's chambers as research then he smiled evil 😈 and felt needy for sucking the milky tits moreover Black hat pick scarlet up in his lap again and she feels curious what he is willing do next then he began to suck and lick her tits while he squeezed her other breast until she is moaning "💙Ha...aahhh..💙" then he is feeling tired because the hard sex.
🍋 end
Meanwhile (Eldritch section)
White hat felt sad when his cruel father forced him to go find monster mate/girlfriend as he thought of Lavana is the perfect one to get back at his brother.

To be continued....