Chapter 5: The House of Sins

Echo walks around downtown, tapping at his neck. The clicking of his shoes bothers him, so he takes off his tap shoes, throws them into the trash, and sees someone walk up to him.

"GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING SHOES!" Echo shouts, taking the shoes off of the man.

For context, it is 2 days before the big trial of Caleb Grey. Echo walks around downtown, searching for his house.

Lana, the red one, gets thrown out of a bar, as she pops up and pats herself.
"Whoo! Fuck you guys and I'll see you tomorrow!" Lana shouts, kicking the door.

In Echo's eyes, he saw her as a firefighter. He saw her fighting flames inside the bar, and so he ran into the back and grabbed a fire extinguisher.

What he really got was a lighter and hairspray.

He runs to the front and kicks down the door. He begins to spray down the entire bar with fire and flames, burning alive all the men who hit Lana. The bartender manages to keep the flames from creeping up the walls and burning the bar down, but can't seem to stop Echo's bloodthirsty rage.

"I'll save you, citizens!"

Echo burns and kills a scumbag trying to hit Lana. He pulls the man in and slides him to the bathroom. He begins to burn the bathroom, and closes the door. In Echo's sick and twisted head, he's loaded the civilian in a helicopter from the burning building. Echo walks out the front and burns down the door, putting down the lighter and empty hairspray in front of his masterpiece.

"Isn't it beautiful? Hey, you. Whatever your name is, doesn't it look beautiful?" Echo asked Lana, showing off orange flames creating blinding smoke.

"Dude, what the fuck? That was so fucking cool, I wish I did that. Where do we go next?" Lana asked, offering her hand to him.

"Uh.. Echo. Echo Delta." Echo said, offering his hand out to Lana.

"Nice to meet you, Echo! Hey, wanna go somewhere else? I haven't had a place to stay since I got here." Lana questioned.

"I'll show you some cheap places around here. Seriously, barely anyone that isn't insane wants to live here!" Echo said, making Lana laugh.

The two walked away.

Back to the present now...

"This'll do." Dracyn says out loud.

He stands in the living room of a two story house, large and luxurious. This is his second house in Florida, but had to use the smaller one due to it being closer to his restaurant. He's fitting this one to be moved into by Tony and Abby.

"Hmm.."

Dracyn notices how many rooms there are, and realizes just how large the house is. 7 rooms, 3 bathrooms, and a backyard roughly 21,780 square feet in size. Each room is big enough to fit two beds, and a living room with a beautiful chandelier and shining floors.

"...This is WAY too good for just those two lovebirds. I'll call Marcus, who knows what he'll do with this." Dracyn said, leaving the house and driving back to Tony and Abby.

Dracyn calls Marcus, who's punching a bag. Marcus punches the bag as hard as he can, but gives little to no attention to kicking the bag. He's made a small gym in the basement of the apartment Caleb and Marcus were living in.

The phone rings, as Marcus stops punching. Marcus unzips the bag, and the man inside falls out, bleeding and bruised.

"Keep your voice down. If I can't speak over your bitching, I'll turn your brain into mashed potatoes." Marcus said, as the disfigured man nodded.