Chapter 7: Death Reversed

Marcus strolls through the streets of Guam, walking throughout the populated areas of Downtown Tumon.
He walks cautiously, peaking over his shoulder from time to time.

Funny thing about Marcus, he always kept a gun handy. His resourcefulness and adaptability kept him alive when he had nowhere to turn. Marcus wasn't afraid of hitting rock bottom, but then, he met someone who was.

Caleb sprints away from Sand Castle, being chased by 2 guards. He held 3 bags in his hands, making sure they were secured shut. He was wearing a black, cut trench coat. It was cut short, right above his thighs. He had a green inside shirt and tie, but that didn't really matter.

Caleb understood people. He knew how they thought, how they'd act, how they would react. At a young age, he was always taught that business is brutal, and the only way to keep afloat is if you can spot green in your pockets. His understanding, seeing of the bigger picture, and manipulation led him to the perfect meathead. Little does he know...

"YOU! RANDOM GUY, I NEED HELP!" Caleb screamed at Marcus, hiding behind him. Marcus turned in confusion, and was met by two guards, ready to kill Caleb.

"Get out of the way or you're next."

"Oh, is that so?! BRING IT, BALDY!" Marcus screamed, readying himself.
The two ran at him, as Marcus assumed a fighting stance. "Oh THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT!"

Marcus pulled out a silenced USP and shot the two in the legs, having them fall to the ground and grovel at his feet.
He took off the suppressor and hit them twice, knocking them unconscious.

He turned to Caleb, hands filled with moneybags and stolen goods.
"That's not yours. Wanna see what I do with thieves?"

"Wait, WAIT! I'm not a thief! I'm a good guy, do you know what that means? G o o d, G u y."

"I know how to spell it, smartass. Clearly you're a fucking thief, the moneybags still have a price tag on em'" Marcus pointed out, making Caleb hide it.

"N-No it doesn't! See?"

Marcus slapped him in the face and walked past the sandcastle.
"I'm not dealing with circus clowns right now. Especially not one with all the white makeup."

"W-Wait! I can sue you, y'know! You just assaulted me, I can sue! Well, I won't, because I'm not allowed back into a courtroom in Guam because of my case for the brownies, but that's a different case." Caleb over explained, walking alongside Marcus.

4 Years Later...

10:00 AM.

Caleb wakes up first, walking outside and begins to search. He finds a one-wheel skateboard leaning on a wall from the neighbors.
"What if I just, like..."

Caleb took the one wheel and began to skate around the house, enjoying himself. He put on some Lo-fi songs to skate and relax, staying silent as to not awaken the others.

The 2nd person to wake up was Dracyn, as he hopped out of bed and walked over into the kitchen. He saw Caleb skating around outside and smirked, before running up the stairs.

He ran outside on his own skateboard, with a Custom-Signed Skateboard. He was able to do tricks, which peaked Caleb's senses.

"Is that a challenge?"

"It's a challenge that I'M winning!" Dracyn shouted, flipping and flying through the air.

The shouting wakes up Abby, who gets out of bed next to Tony. Abby walks outside and sees the two playing outside, as her face turns sour. She ran outside and pushed Caleb off of a board, as he fell and landed on the grass.