Loving you is easy for me - Chapter 4

Chapter 4.

Keaton's POV

When she is helping me with untying the cord I can't help it but stare at her face. She looks even more perfect when she's close. I can feel her breathe against my skin and honestly, I don't mind being so close to her. As soon as she is done with untying it, she takes a step back and smiles at me. I smirk. 

''Um thanks.'' 

''Any time Keaton.'' She says while still smiling at me. 

I look behind me and the boys are still here, would it be awkward if I ask her out? I mean, I just met her. But she's so cute.

''Um, eh, can I.. I would.. um..'' I say while getting a little bit red and looking at the ground. Oh c'mon Keats, don't be such a pussy.

Wesley's POV

I am still standing on the exact same spot and I see Chelsea helping Keaton out with untying his cord. Oh he's such a dumbass sometimes. But to be honest, I am kinda jealous. I mean, Chelsea is pretty damn close to his face right now. If I were him, I would have already kissed her, but I know Keats is too afraid to do that. 

I try to listen to the convo they are having and I hear Keaton stutter. ''Um, eh, can I.. I would.. um..'' Wait, is he trying to ask her out for a date? I know he likes her and stuff but I like her too, a lot? 

I take a step forward and am now next to Keaton. 

''Hey'' I say while smiling at Chelsea.

''Hi!'' She says while getting a little bit red. 

''Um, so what's up?'' 

''Not so much, just came back from the judges. Sucks you guys didn't make it to the finals!'' She says while smiling. But by the way she is saying it, I know she really means it. 

''Yeah... It sucks. But we will continue making music tho, haha.'' I look at Keaton and he is still staring to the ground. C'mon dude, say something. A few seconds later he is still staring at the ground and it is getting a little bit awkward. 

''Um so what were you guys talking 'bout?''

''Oh nothing, I just helped him with untying the cord, haha!'' She says while trying to look Keaton in the eyes. 

''Lol yeah I saw that one yeah.'' 

He slowly looks up to me and gives me the ''shut up'' look. 

''Yeah..'' He says while looking back to Chelsea and smiling at her. 

 ''So um, would you like to come with us and just hang out, tomorrow?'' I know Keaton wants to ask it but he is too scared, lol pussy. 

''Um yeah, seems rad.'' She says while blushing at us.

''Keats, if you two change numbers then we can talk later about it ok?'' I say to him while winking at him.

''Bye Chelsea, see ya tomorrow!'' Saying while looking at her once again and smiling.

Keaton's POV

''Keats, if you two change numbers then we can talk later about it ok?'' I look at Wes and he is winking at me, wait what. Change numbers? With Chelsea? I would like to say that it would be better if Wes and she changed numbers but he already left before I can say it.

''Um so, if you give me your phone then I can type it in for ya?'' I say while getting a little bit nervous.

''Yeah sure, here it is!'' She says while typing in the unlock-code.