Beach kids - Chapter 5

Chapter 5.

Wesley's POV

I heard some knocks on the door and immediately knew it was Chelsea. I walked to the door and looked back and saw Keaton standing behind me with an awkward smile on his face. I know he wants to open the door but I actually like this girl and wanna make an good impression. I open the door and take a step back, yeah I was right. It is Chelsea. She looks stunning, wearing shorts with a t-shirt tucked in and some black boots. She has her hair in a messy ponytail and is wearing a little bit of make up.

''Hey!'' I take a step forward and hug her.

''Hey Wes, what's up?'' She says after letting me go. I already miss the warm feeling of her body.

''Yeah, I am fine.'' I take a step back and let her in so she can also say hi to the boys. She first walks up to Drew and hugs him for a few seconds. Then she walks up to Keats and I see him getting a little bit red. She hugs him and steps back while Keaton is still staring at her. It is getting a little bit awkward and I am not the only one who noticed.

''So, let's go grab some breakfast?'' Says Drew while looking at me and Keaton. It looks like Keaton suddenly realizes he was staring at her and shakes his head.

''Um yeah sure, let's go. I am starving!'' He walks up to the door and opens it for us. The walk to Subway isn't awkward at all, we just laugh and have fun. A couple of times some girls come walking up to us and ask for a picture but that's it. It's not that I don't like the fame but you have way less privacy and I don't like that. But having so many cute girls liking you isn't a bad thing tho. When we are at Subway's, we decide to grab a table and just eat here. Drew said he would get the food so we just tell him what we want. While Chelsea, Keats and I walk up to a table, I am thinking about if I should sit next to her or not. I look at Keaton and he looks kinda nervous so I decide to let him sit next to her. I know he likes her.

Keaton's POV

We walk up to a table and I actually really wanna sit next to Chelsea. Wesley takes the seat infront of Chelsea and I really don't know what to do. Sit next to her or Wesley? I decide to sit next to Wesley and he looks at me with a weird look.

''Dude, what the fuck are you doing? Go sit next to her, I know you want to'' He whispers at me.

''But Wes, I am afraid she won't like me in the same way as I like her'' I get kinda nervous while saying it to Wes, cause I know from the inside, he is laughing at my awkwardness.

''C'mon Keat, just do it'' I look at him and he secures me with a nod. I stand up from my seat and take the seat next to Chelsea. She looks at me and smiles.

''Ha, I already thought you would let me down'' She says while giving me a friendly push against my arm.

''Yeah, sorry'' I say while looking at her. She is kinda blushing. I just wanted to start a convo when Drew comes walking in.

''Yo, I got the food'' He says while putting it down on our table. We all grab our food and start eating. It's quiet. Nobody says something. It isn't like awkward quiet, just quiet. As soon as we are all done with eating, we decide to talk a walk to the beach and then just go back to the hotel.

Drew's POV

While we walk to the beach, I look at Keaton and Wes. They are both kind of like day dreaming so I decide to start a convo with Chelsea since it looks like she is kinda bored.

''Hey, you kinda enjoying yourself?''

''Yeah, always nice to hang out with cool dudes like you guys'' She says while smiling at me.