Chapter 7

Ah, cookies remind me of the time hades and I would- never mind.

Here they were hours past Auradon curfew cooking up something that was so disgustingly sweet, cookies, Her mother had given the four of them Jay, Carlos, and Evie the task to retrieve the fairy godmother's wand which was locked up in a museum on display. Honestly putting some of the oldest and most magical items in a building where everyone in Auradon had access made Mal uncomfortable. Did Auradon really trust everyone?.

"You will go. You will find the fairy godmother and bring me back her magic wand. Easy peasy."

"What's in it for us?"

"Matching thrones hers and her crown"

It's going to always be you and me.

"Um, I...I think she means us" Carlos gestures to the four of them.

"It's all about you and me, baby. Do you enjoy watching innocent people suffer?

"Well, yeah. I mean who doesn't..."

"Well get me the wand and you and I can see that and so much more."

The door to the kitchen opened and Lonnie stepped in "There you guys are mal! I was looking for you." She quickly covered the spellbook with a napkin to avoid getting caught. "You know all the girls want you to do their hair! Midnight snack huh? What are you guys making?"

"Nothing special, just cookies. Oh, no, no!" Mal and Evie tried to stop Lonnie from tasting the potion, but they were too late.

"Wait" Carlos pleaded.

I just have to say a love spell is very obvious. You're basically drugging him but I don't really care.

"What, I'm not going to double-dip," Lonnie said, slightly confused as to why everyone had tensed up.

"Feel anything?" Evie asked.

"Yeah, like it's missing something?" Mal really didn't want to get caught.

Jay walked over to Lonnie and leaned against one of the racks. "Hey there," he said, turning up the charm and looking into Lonnie's eyes. Lonnie just looked at him like he was crazy. "It could use some chips"

"Chips?" Jay asked, a little taken back his flirts that would make any girl's knees buck except Mal and Evie seemed to fail.

The rest of the gang breathed a sigh of relief that the potion didn't work on Lonnie.

"And those are?" Mal asked, stirring the cookie batter.

Lonnie went over to the refrigerator and pulled out a small bowl. "Chocolate chips! The most important food group." She walked over and sent the small bowl on the counter. "Wait, didn't your mother make chocolate chip cookies?" She asked, placing some into the bowl.

Mal and Evie stared at each other like it was the craziest thing they'd ever heard "Like when your sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big glass of milk and she just makes u laugh and puts everything in perspective and...why are you looking at me like that"

Hard to have that mother-daughter bonding time if Auradon doesn't send the supplies.

The VK's just stared at her. "It's just different where we're from," Mal said, continuing to stir the batter.

"Yeah, I know, I just thought even villains loved their kids," Lonnie's cheerful mood had long gone as she saw the looks on her friends' faces "Oh. How awful."

I love my kid though 98% of this fandom says otherwise.

She reached out and rested her hands on Mal's shoulder who did not pull away to her shock.

Lonnie shed a tear, which mal quickly wiped and added to the potion.

"Yeah, well, big bummer. But we have to get these to the oven, So thank you so much for coming by. Really. Have a good night, I'll see you tomorrow, Evil dreams' ' mal said, waiving Lonnie her goodbye's.

"Goodnight"

This is actually the first time Hades hasn't show- Back to your book!.

Once mal was sure that Lonie was gone, She turned to the rest of the Vk's

"Okay boys cookie sheets and Evie oven"

"Yes, ma'am"

There are only three more chapters left in this book. hehe

gemiller24 you need to tell me where you got that picture of Maleficent and hades it just has to be my new phone wallpaper!