Chapter 005: Light Vs Shadow Pt II

"Kaasan!"
"Kaasan!"

Kouki and I yelled.

"One down, two to go."

"You.."

"Oka.. Okaasan.."

I couldn't believe what was happening right in front of me. My mom's heart had just been ripped out of her chest and all I can do is hold her and cry.

"What the hell have you done, konoyarou?! Where's the old man?!"

"Hmph, who knows? He can be dead by now for all I know. "

"Dead? You must be joking. As if someone like you can take out the old man."

"Who said anything about me?"

As a moment of silence went by Kouki finally realized with this guy was trying to say.

"You don't mean.."

There's blood everywhere... There's a hole where Okaasan's heart used to be. Her skin has turned pale and there's a tear coming out of both of her eyes like a small stream. I don't know what to do...  I don't know what to feel... everything has gone cold..

"Your biggest mistake was thinking that I came here alone! Now you and everyone in this stupid village are going to die!"

"Tch. The hell they are! I'm gonna make you pay for what you did to my mother and to everyone in this village! Even if it means I've gotta go past my limit doing it!"

"So go ahead and try it kid let's see what you're really made of then!"

"You got it! Light Technique: Kosoku: Karui Ken!"

"Hmph."

Okaasan...

"Shadow Technique: Kagenokabe!"

"You never run out of the same old tricks do ya?"

"Of course not! Why would I?! You keep falling for it!!"

"Hmph, as if I'd fall for it now bakayarou."

"Shadow Technique: Shadow Threads!"

*Swish*

Ugh. He disappeared?

*Swoosh*

Huh.

"Light Technique!"

"Kono.."

*Zap*

".. yarou!!"

"Flash Punch!"
フラッシュパンチ!!