My Boyfriend

My Boyfriend is a man who loves his family.

One day my  Boyfriend saw a puppy on the street and said to himself.

"What a beautiful puppy"

It looks hungry " so he pick up the puppy and brought home and took out a bowl from the counter top poured some dog food in her bowl and dog loved the food so much.

His puppy looked into his eyes and smiled.

Then later in the day he called his girlfriend Ruby and told her to come to his house this evening for a supised.

Later in the evening , Ruby came to his house dress in a blue dress and when he heard the doorbell ring ran to open the door he was stunned to see her dressed so beautiful.

"Wow you look nice Ruby" he told her with love in his voice.

" So do you" Ruby told him with a sparkle in her eyes.

David walked up to her and gave her a kiss and suddenly Kim his puppy jump on her and lick her face " oh my gosh! You are so cute and adorable".

She kept petting her and ask him " is she your dog ,' Ruby ask him and David said " yes she is I found  her on the street so abuse and lost so I brought to the vet for a full check up and the doctor "she will be just fine " David replied!

"That's good news ' you are taking good care of her" I'm proud of you she told him with happiness in her voice.

After petting her he brought her to the table pull a chair and sat down and gave her kiss on the forehead and started serving her like a queen.

On the table was fried chicken and rice with broccoli and cauliflower plus  mashed potatoes with gravy and for dessert was pineapple upside down cake with cream on top.

"OMG David you cooked all this food" it's so delicious! Ruby answed with disbelief.

"Yes sweetie I did all of this for you to show you how much I like you" David said with so much love.

So Ruby went to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek  she responded "thank you it's beautiful and David answed " your welcome".

David and Ruby were eating their food and he looked at the woman across from him and said to himself tonight was indeed a wonderful dinner with the woman he loves and respect so much.