Never one with out the other

Fandom: Dream Smp x MHA

Idea:

Idea:

What if Dream and Technoblade are reborn as Deku and Bakugo

A/N I'm kind of new to the Dream smp fandom and trying to catch up to everything. So sorry if anything seem occ for you and also I ship Technoblade x Dream. Not the real people just the characters. I see dream as the bottom. Also you don't have to make them a thing if you don't want too.

Info:

After being torture by Quackity for long periods of time Dream finally dies by his wounds in prison before Technoblade could come back to save him. Dream XD anger by what happened to his Creator/Father give him another chance at life in another world. When Technoblade come for Dream in prison he is set in rage and sadness of his belove death. So he decide to rain down chaos on those who wrong Dream and Dream XD helped him. When that said and done Dream XD send Technoblade off to Dream before saying goodbye to his friends. Dream being Izuku now live his life normally up to 4 with Bakugo who he finds out is Technoblade. Technoblade gets his quirk the same as Bakugo. Izuku/Dream being quirkless gets bully but Bakugo/ Techno protect him. Izuku/Dream doesn't takes the bulling laying nether he also fights back. Izuku wanted to be a hero so he train to be one and discover he has his Minecraft powers and become a vigilante for a while. Aizawa finds out about him and try to get him to stop over the years and while protecting him. Sometimes Bakugo join in on the vigilante with Izuku. At age 15 Izuku joins UA after being discovered by Aizawa of his ture age and who he is. So Aizawa takes him under his wing.

Facts:

1. Dream dies in prison before technoblade could save him.

2. Dream is reborn as Izuku/Deku

3. Dream/Izuku is still quirkless but have his Minecraft powers

4. Dream/Izuku become a Vigilante at the age of 12

5. Aizawa/Dadzawa is the reason why Dream/Izuku got into UA

6. Dream/Izuku doesn't get one for all

7. Technoblade is reborn as Katsuki Bakugo

8. Technoblade went Blood For The Blood God on the people who hurt Dream when he died in prison.

9. Technoblade never died by anyone hands he just got send off to where Dream is by Dream XD.

10. Technoblade being a hero or a villain is up of debate or he could make his own vigilante group.

A/N I been watching technoblade videos now I can't stop saying blood for the blood god.

11. Everyone on the server finds out what happened to Dream and they are disgust of what Quackity done. Making a lot of people feel regret or guilt of they could or shouldn't have done to/for Dream.

12. Dream XD is the reason why Dream and Technoblade are reborn.

13. If for some reason you pick Technoblade to be a villain or a vigilante making his own group some of class 1-A has to join him.

14. Technoblade can get his Minecraft powers its up to you if he doesn't or not