Deku Sister pt 1

Hero outfit

Hero outfit

Idea:

Deku gets a adopted sister

Info:

When Izuku at the age of 2 his mother adopted a little girl name Poppy who lost her family from a villain attack. They at the same age but only Deku 3 months older then her. Her quirk is plants manipulate. She also become friends with Bakugo even with his personality when they were kids. She shy very like fluttershy. Because of this Deku takes his job being a big brother seriously. So he don't cry a lot and fights back more against bullies. Bakugo doesn't bully her because he feel like he be hitting a cute bunny if he does. She wants to become a hero to help people.  Poppy finds a injured purple rabbit one and took care of it. She name the rabbit William.

Fact:

1. Poppy become friends with denki and kirishima at a young age.

2. Poppy offered be in some place with a lot of plants.

3. Willian is a very evil rabbit

4. Willian has a quirk. What kind is up to you.

5. William can speak and he very smart like nezu

6. Deku actively train to be a hero instead of not doing anything like canon

7. Bakugo is afraid of William and also another reason why he don't bully poppy.

Quirk: Plant Manipulation

The power to control plant-life.

Users can create, shape and manipulate plants, including wood, vines, plants, moss, and parts of the plants, such as leaves, seeds, fruits and flowers. The user can cause plants to grow, move/attack or even rise from the soil and "walk", mutate plants by rearranging DNA structure and revive withered or dead plants.

They can use their power for defense and support by growing plants from the ground and make them sprout seeds/fruits/berries, or even to possibly use plant chemicals to heal people or objects or manipulate their properties for a wide range of effects.

Though less commonly activated by passive users, the ability may deal a series of offensive techniques on a target. Using the plants as weapons enables users to grasp and strike continuously with vines and roots, project thorns at a distance, and quickly regenerate the withering weapons at the user's will. They can make vines grow and climb around a target's neck, causing choking, or even strike with plants. A more subtle technique is to release damaging toxins and pheromones, affecting targets in which conditions should be treated quickly with ailments.

User may also control plants in their altered forms, i.e. concentrated forms, such as cotton clothing/fabric, paper, etc.