I'm Deku pt.1

Her outfit

Her outfit

Idea:

A girl gets reborn as female Izuku/Deku

Info:

When the girl is born in MHA her name is change to Iroka. Iroka didn't find out she in MHA world until she hears about super heros and All might at the ago of 2 on the news. At the age of 3 she realized she Izuku when she meet Bakugo at a daycare and hearing her last name for the first time.  She stay as Bakugo friend and don't take any of his bullshit. They have their own quirk at the age of 4. She still gets bully but not by Bakugo anymore. Bakugo acts like her bodyguard. Maybe Deku x Bakugo its up to you. She first discovered her quirk is during class she was drawing a cartoon character and it came to life. At first Iroka wasn't sure to become a hero worry about the dangers but change her mind after saving a kid from older bullies. When it time to get one for all she rejected it and recommend Bakugo for it. Knowing the way one for all  works Iroka helps out with Bakugo training of it.

Facts:

1. Iroka calls her Bakugo Koki-chan meaning brave and leader.

2. Bakugo as a kid did bully her but stop after hurting her real bad at age of 6 by accident.

3. Bakugo still call Iroka Deku

4. Iroka save one of the past Class 1-A characters from older bullies and become childhood friends. Which one is up to you.

5. Iroka means "Feminine Charms" " Color, Colour, Vividness and Scent" " Beauty" " Loveliness"

6. Bakugo gets All for one not Iroka.

Quirk: Creation

1. Has the ability to draw anything and bring them to life.

Example:

Anime, cartoons, fantasy, fiction and people she knows.

2. The drawings can use there abilities of characters or people they are base off of.

3. Her creations are very protect of her.

4. Depends on what size her creations are she can only make a few drawing at a time before feeling tried.

Example:

Godzilla size-1
Human size-10
Dog size- 15
Cat size- 25
Muse size- 35
Or whatever you could come up with.