¿1?

**Current characters: Cassie, Noah, Ivan, Carie, and Taylor**

**POV: Ivans**

**Timestamp: 2 years after the start of the apocalypse**

Flashback✨))

"Ivan sweetheart we don't have much time. You need to go."

"Mom! What about you and Irina?"

"We'll find you now go!"

Back to present✨))

That was the last time I ever saw my mother or my sister.

Now I'm 15 and running through a forest trying to find my friends. We split up and I don't know where they went.

I heard a branch snap behind me my hand gripped the pistol in my belt and raised the gun turning around.

I lowered the gun when I saw who it was.

Ivan: "Taylor! Cassie! Noah!"

Cassie: "Thought ya got rid of us did you?"

Taylor: "Hey Bubba."

I put the gun back in my pocket and froze

Ivan: "Hey where is Carie?"

Carie: "Right here"

Carie walked out from the bushes with a few grocery bags filled with supplies

I sighed with relief and looked up at the sky

Ivan: "We should get going. They'll be out soon."

Cassie: "On it."

We walked the distance towards our base, it was an old nuclear bunker underground so it wasn't to noticeable by the zombies horrid eyesight.

We all went inside the bunker and locked up the door for the night and as it got later at night we heard the gunshots and the zombies above us.

Ivan: "That'll never stop freaking me out."

Noah: "No shit."

Noah and Cassie were sitting on the small sofa cuddled up under a blanket. I was fiddling with a old wifi box I found to see if I could get it working while Carie and Taylor messed with a few old electronics like tvs phones and a Xbox.

Ivan: "Crazy how desperate we've gotten to just see a TV show."

Cassie: "yeah.."

Taylor: "We should get to bed."

I sighed

Ivan: "Yeah your right. Yall know where the guns are and wake me up if anything happens I have my blades."

I checked the door was locked one more time and went off to the bedroom. Eventually Everyone else came in and once I heard they were asleep I allowed myself to rest.