Chapter 8

We all walked in to the bi-frost and got ready for Heimdall to open it. He stuck the sword in to the slot and turned it. The shower of colors started our path.

"Be warned. I will honor my sworn oath to protect this realm as it's gatekeeper. If you return threatens the safety of Asgard, the bi-frost will remain closed to you, and you'll be left to die in the cold waste of Jotunheim. " Heimdall spoke.

"Couldn't you just leave the bridge open for us?" Volstagg asks.

"To leave the bridge open would unleash the full power of the bi-frost and destroy Jotunheim with you upon it." He said.

"I have no plans to die today." Thor said.

"None do." I said.

Heimdall put the sword in fully and the colors shot us to Jotunheim. The land was dark and cold.

"We shouldn't be here." Hogun said.

"Let's move." Thor said.

We walked down an path in to a cave like thing. Some of the ice or rock wasn't strong enough and fell on to a mountain. As we moved further in more ice like the one that fell was all-round us but it was placed as if it used to be a castle.

"Where are they?" I asked. As we made it to a ceremony looking place.

"Hiding, as cowards always do." Thor said. Sif and I share a glance.

"You've come a long way to die asgardians." Laufey the king of Jotunheim said.

"I am Thor Odinson!" He said.

"We know who you are."

"How did your people get in to Asgard?" Thor asked getting angrier by the second. I pulled out my dragon fang read to fight back, weather it be Thor or a frost giant.

"The house if Odin is full of traitors." The king said.

"Do not dishonor my Queens name with your lies!" I yelled.

"The house of Odin is dishonorable from the kings murders and thief!" Laufey said standing up. " And why have you come here? To make peace? You long for battle. You crave it. Your nothing but a boy trying to prove himself a man." He said turning to Thor.

"This boy has grown tired of your mockery." Thor said. We looked around as frost giants cover the ground. Laufey's hand had ice forming around it, as well as the other frost giants.