Chapter 13

"Oh my god. This is going on Facebook. Smile." Darcy said taking a picture of Thor.

"What did it look like this satellite was radioactive. I had my hands all over it." The guy said. Thor got up and walked over to him.

"Which way?" He asked.

"50 miles west of here."

"Well, I wouldn't waste my time! Looked like the whole army was coming when we left." The guys friend said. Thor wasn't listening though, he walked out of the door and started to the crash site. I looked at Jane and we both got up to follow him. Thor started to walk out in the middle of the road.

"Where are you going!" Jane asked following him.

"Can we at least get out of the road and on to the sidewalk?" I asked.

"50 miles west of here." Thor said.

"Why?"

"To get what belongs to me."

"Oh, so you own a satellite now?"

"Thor you won't be able to lift it. The Allfather put a spell on it to where you have to be worthy. Last I checked your not and I'm certainty not." I said.

"Well what ever it is the government seems to think it's theirs. So, you just intend to go in there and take it?" Jane asked.

"Yes! If you take us there now, I'll tell you everything you wish to know." Thor said.

"Everything?"

"Yes. All the answers you seek will be yours once I reclaim Mjolnir."

"Myeu-muh? What's myeu-muh?" Darcy asked.

"Can I have a word, Jane?" Erik asked walking to the side walk. "Please don't do this."

"You saw what I saw last night. This is no coincidence. We have to find out what's in that crater." She wispered.

"But I'm not talking about the crater, I'm taking about him."

"But he's promising us the answers."

"He's delusional. The girl is even worse feeding this delusion. They are talking about Mjolnir and Thor and Bifrost."

"I have a name you know, it's Lillith and If you want the truth I'll give it to you, after you take us to the creater." I said butting in.

"Your dangerous." He said.

"I'm sorry I can't take you." Jane said to Thor.

"Then this is where we say goodbye." Thor said. He grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Um.... Thank you?" She giggled.

"Jane Foster, Erik Selving, Darcy, farewell." I turned to face them and bowed with my hand across my chest. They kinda bowed back.

"Alright." Erik said. "Back to work."