Chapter 25

"And your death came by the son of Odin." Loki said and shoot him again.

"Loki, you saved him." Frigga said as I helped her up, she ran to her son and hugged him.

"I swear to you, mother, that they will pay for what they've done today." Thor opened the doors and walked in. 

"Loki." he said..

"Thor!" Frigga said and ran to hug him."I know you would return to us." 

"Why don't you tell her." I said.

"How you sent the destroyer to kill our friends, to kill me?" Thor said.

"What?!" Frigga asked.

"Why, it must have been enforcing father's last command." Loki said, He was now on the right side of Odin and Thor was on his left. 

"Your a talented lair brother. Always have been." 

"It's good to have you back. now if you excuse me I have to destroy Jotunheim." Loki said. 

"After you let them in to Asgard?" I said. He shot Thor and I through the wall. When Thor and I got up we seen Loki on the bridge. 

"I think I've had enough getting thrown through enough things today." I said as I mounted on my horse. 

"Don't get tired now." He said. When we got their the power was frozen like a tree. 

"You cant stop it. The bi frost will build until it rips Jotunheim apart." Loki said. Thor went to smash the ice when Loki shot him with his scepter. 

"Why have you done this?" Thor shouted.

"To prove to father that I am the worthy son. When he wakes I will have saved his life. I will have destroyed that race of monsters and I will be true heir to the throne!" Loki said. 

"You cant kill an entire race!" Thor said. 

"Why not? And what is this new found love for the frost giants? You could kill them all with your bear hands! Both of you!" Loki said.

"I've changed." 

"So have I." Loki hit Thor in the face with his scepter.

"Now fight me." He hit him again.

"Loki stop this!" I yelled.

"I never wanted the throne! I only wanted to be your equal!" 

"I will not fight you brother!" Thor said.

"I'm nor your brother. I never was." Loki said.

"Loki this is madness." I said.

"Is it madness? Is it? Is it? Come on what happen to you on earth that turned you so soft?" Loki asked. "Don't tell me it was that woman? Oh it was? Well maybe, when were finished here I'll pay a visit myself!" They both yelled and flew at each other. While Thor was fighting Loki I was trying to break the ice. I found a weak point and started to chip away the ice. 

"Thor I need you to hit right here!" I yelled. Before he could make it Loki was thrown out of the bi frost and was hanging on the edge. 

"Thor, Lilith!" He yelled. I ran out to meat them. "Brother please!" Loki said. He bent down to help and Loki faded away. I got up and turned around just in time to see the real Loki stab Thor. he started to make copies of him self. They all laughed as I stood with my sword drawn. 

"Enough!" Thor yelled and zipped them all Thor put his hammer on Loki to stop him from moving. 

"Look at you, the mighty Thor, with all your strength and what good does it do to you now, huh? Do you hear me, brother? There's nothing you can do!" He summed his hammer started hitting the bridge. I kept Loki from going after Thor. 

"What are your doing? Why aren't you stopping him? You like that's woman's friend. Ah Sif. if you destroy the bridge, you'll never see her again!" Thor heated on the last part. Thor hit it again and the blast from the bridge sent us flying. Thor grabbed Loki's scepter I grabbed Thor's leg and Odin grabbed my foot. 

"I could have done it father, I could have done it! For you, for all of us!" Loki said. 

"No Loki." Odin said. he started to let go, 

"No Loki." Thor said with that Loki let go. Odin helped us up as Sif, the Worriers, and Frigga ran to us.

A few years later.

"We are gathers here to day to wed these to beautiful woman. They are not only woman who inspire us, they are but as worriers who protected us." Frigga said."Sif, do you tale Lilith to be your wife threw battles on the field and in life?" 

"Yes."Sif said.

"Lilith d-" Frigga started.

"Yes." I giggled out. 

"I now pounce you wife's." She said as Sif and I kissed. 

I don't always wright more than 250 per chapter if I can help it but I wanted to get this out and finished. So enjoy it while it last.