Ch. 6:ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴɴᴇʀ ᴄɪʀᴄʟᴇ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ :: ᵐᵉⁿᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵈʳᵘᵍˢ⸴ ˢᵉˣ ʷᵒʳᵏ⸴ ʰᵃᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ⸴ ᵍᵃᵐᵇˡⁱⁿᵍ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You followed the directions Yoongi had given you before departing his study, winding your way through the spacious mansion the Bangtan Boys called home. As you walked, you took in the opulent, rich surroundings, shaking your head. 

They have to be bringing in shittons of cash to afford this place. You knew they were involved in so many different illegal activities; gunrunning, gambling, drugs, contract killings, nightlife, and more...but you didn't realize exactly how well they were doing before setting foot into this giant mansion they called their home. You finally made it down to the first floor, taking a right after coming down off of the grand curved staircase.

Your high heeled boots clicked on the tile in the grand foyer that made up the entrance of the Manor, echoing as you pushed open one side of the luxurious, wood-paneled double doors in front of you. 

You blinked in surprise, finding yourself in what appeared to be a large, grand ballroom done in golds, creams, and blues. To your pleasant surprise, Jungkook was waiting for you, as was Namjoon. Jungkook made a tiny little heart with his thumb and forefinger as you walked in, offering you a wide smile. You tucked an errant strand of hair behind your ear, returning the young man's grin.

"Hi, Lucky! How'd it go with the Boss?" Jungkook trotted over to you, placing his warm hands on your shoulders and giving them a gentle squeeze

"Hi, Lucky! How'd it go with the Boss?" Jungkook trotted over to you, placing his warm hands on your shoulders and giving them a gentle squeeze. You let you a breath, all the pent-up anxiety, adrenaline, and tension that had been thrumming through you in Suga's study immediately dissipating at the youngest member's touch.

You reached up, wrapping your fingers around Jungkook's muscled forearm and gave it a soft squeeze, wordlessly thanking him for the support and concern he'd been showing to you since the moment you met. You didn't know if you would've been able to get through all this with your sanity if it hadn't been for Jungkook's steady, reassuring presence.

"He didn't scare you too much, I hope? He can come off as cold and cruel, but he really is just trying to protect us. I hope you can understand that." The taller of the pair took two long strides, coming over to join you and Jungkook. You looked up at him, your lips pressed into a thin little smile as you nodded. 

"Glad to hear it. I didn't get a chance earlier to introduce myself, did I? I'm Kim Namjoon. You can call me Namjoon, Joon, or even RM; the gang tends to use all of the above, plus one or two more," he said. Namjoon smiled down at you, and your breath caught in your throat.