Ch. 19: ɴᴇɢᴏᴛɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ :: 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗀𝗈𝗋𝖾, 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Almost as one, the Bangtan Boys turned away from the scene up on the balcony, drawing in towards one another in a tight huddle. You stood slightly apart, anxiously watching the two dozen men encircling you; their guns were pointed at your heads, and their fingers were on the triggers. Your heart felt like it was going to jump out of your chest, this didn't seem real, it felt like a dream. 

Am I dreaming? This isn't actually happening, right? I fell asleep in Yoongi's study in that comfy chair or something and this is just a nightmare because I'm worried about the assault later on right? Jungkook can't be caught, he doesn't have a gun in his mouth, my Uncle isn't actually here is he? No, no. I'm probably sleeping under the gazebo and Hobi will be here any minute to wake me up an- You yelped and jumped as a hand came down gently on your shoulder. Namjoon smiled down at you, his cheeks dimpling.

"They have the safeties on," RM said, his voice quiet

"They have the safeties on," RM said, his voice quiet. "Even though their fingers are on the triggers, even if one of them twitches, their guns won't shoot. It's okay."

"O-Oh, right," you said. "Thanks." You had to admit, you definitely had a bit of a...panic attack there.

"Just breathe, lovely," Jimin chimed in, "Kookie's going to be fine." He smiled over at you so brightly that his eyes almost shut entirely. Even though he did his best to reassure you, Jimin himself wasn't sure how they were going to get out of this one. Stifling a sigh and running a hand through his orange-pink hair, the young man turned to the Boss, and soon all eyes followed.

"Well, Boss?" Jin asked, leaning his elbow on JHope's shoulder and motioning with his gun up at your Uncle. "What's our gameplan here?"

"Since we're surrounded," Tae spoke up, "I'd say it's fairly obvious our members are dead or immobilized in some way. They came in through the front with the five vans I saw from the drone, but had thirty guys come in from the back, on foot and covered in mud so my heat sensors didn't pick them up." You heard his deep voice falter with emotion. "I'm sorry, Boss, they outsmarted me this time."