The new member of the Server

-Third person POV-
Another peaceful day in the SMP, "chirp chirp" as the birds flew by, the flowers dancing along the wind.. "Are you ready?" said Dream as he took his sword, he got nods for a response from Sapnap and George and they all headed out to the spawn point.

Ranboo joined the game

"Hm?-" Tubbo said in confusion as he forgot about the SMP having a new member, "oh right!" Tubbo continued to pick up the flower he was touching and ran straight to spawn.

-Ranboo POV-
"Woah! I'm in the Dream SMP" admiring the surroundings but then.. "Hello?" I said as I started to feel like someone's near, "Hello Ranboo" I was right, someone is here, I thought I should be happy that someone was here and maybe they would even give me a tour until I saw what they we're holding "Welcome to the SMP!" then swoosh! I just got here and I'm already under attack, seriously!? I ran away as fast as I could, it all went by so fast then I felt..

-Tubbo_ POV-
I was just on my way to spawn to greet the new member until I suddenly heard footsteps, huh. Dream's probably still continuing the attack greetings. Many thoughts came to my head but it all stopped when I felt someone bump into me. I've never seen him before, he must be the new member. Dang he's tall-

-Ranboo POV-
*Thud* What was that. Did I bump into someone?.. As I opened my eyes, I saw a blonde hair boy with light blue eyes. The two of us were just staring at each other until my enderman instincts snapped. I got up and apologize "I'm sorry, I should've watched where I was going" I said as I helped him get up "Are you alright?" I added "It's fine bossman, and I'm fine don't worry about it" he said, I smiled and said "My name's Ranboo beloved and you are?.." "Tubbo Underscore, pleasure to meet to Ranboo"