"May we have one last dance my love?"

TW: ANGST, DEATH OF CHARACTER, SWEARING

-Narrator POV-
Standing in front of Las Nevades members weren't their only plan. But this plan was too risky. Tubbo and Ranboo have used all of the totems they had during executions when they were captured, escape bombs and Runs from government. If they nuke Nevades and they were still there, they would die, but this didn't stop them. They nuked the whole country, not thinking of the consequences. The server was already pretty fucked up, most of the members were already dead from chasing after the two of them and from the nukes.. Including Dream..

"DO NOT LET THOSE CRIMINALS ESCAPE!!" Sam said in anger. "But-" Purpled tried to reason them "Don't try to defend them Purpled. They've destroyed this server and they need to pay for their actions." but was cut off by Q.

"DON'T EVEN TRY ANYTHING, YOU'RE SURROUNDED!" Fundy said removing the pity in his heart  "Tubbo we're surrounded.." Ranboo said slightly worried "Shit."

The two of them tried escaping but none of it fully worked. They managed to run away but weren't completely free. Nevades members were just around the corner.
". . ."

"Tubbo.. I guess this is goodbye, at least we've got revenge right? We already turned the server side ways so I guess we can rest now..." Ranboo said slightly tearing up

"Ranboo.." Tubbo said

"But before we go.. May we have one last dance my love?.." Ranboo said with tears rolling down their cheeks and a side of their face steaming. Tubbo nodded and the two of them danced until Q and Sam found them.

"Promise me we'll see each other and Michael in the other side love" Ranboo said as they kissed Tubbo's forehead.

"I promise Boo.."

-Tubbo_ POV-

"I promise Boo.."

After saying that to Ranboo, everything went black. I heard a thud before falling into unconsciousness, but I never woke up.. I'm dead now huh?.. Heh, atleast we got revenge for Michael.. That's all that matters. I hope I'll see the two of them again one day..