Behind The Icy Glare

When Princess Annalyn, the ideal and immaculate daughter, mysteriously disappeared, the troublesome daughter, Princess Eliora Elise, was forced to play the role of her identical twin sister, Princess Annalyn, and be the perfect daughter that her royal family had always wanted her to be.

Eliora has never been introduced by her royal family since her birth. She had lived her whole life hidden from the people of Alcadia, trapped on the castle's dark side. Regardless of how much she despises the idea that her parents are forcing her to pursue, she must find her twin sister, her single friend and comrade, at any cost.

With the help of her twin sister's fiancé, Nolan Edmund, Eliora will attempt to find Annalyn. On the other hand, Eliora will reveal some dark secrets her royal family has kept hidden for years, as well as the reason for Annalyn's disappearance while on their secret mission.

Will Eliora and Nolan be successful in their hunt for Annalyn? Or will Eliora abandon her mission in order to protect her family from Alcadian humiliation, or perhaps because she has fallen in love with the man her sister was intended to marry...

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

Date started: January 1, 2022
Date completed: -/-/-

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝