Part-30

Vikrant and Harshad started teak wood export and furniture business which was in high demand at near by cities and they were set to expand their business to international level.

Aravind was annoyed at his friends because they didn't want to have any contact reference from him and they totally avoided him on their business decisions.

Aravind though had huge business empire and his business knowledge was top-notch, his friends neglected him saying he had not involving much in thier friends get together and something like that.

But the real reason was Aravind was becoming Rana Pratap Mehta part -2 in the underworld business and the crime rate was increasingly high.Harshad and Vikrant started to ignore Aravind's calls and his visits.

Aravind was so enraged and one day all hell break loose when he heard the news of Ratna sending divorce notice to him.when Aravind went to confide to his friends, he saw his friends were enjoying their children antics and he was seemed alien joining them,so he left uninformed of his arraival.

Bad influence, Alcoholism, gambling all came in a package to Aravind who has now became a boss to the local goon gangs.Harshad and Vikrant tried a couple of times to bring back the old Aravind which went vain.

Rana Pratap was at death bed and he called Aravind and Harshad to have a word.Even though both the friends were not in the speaking terms they respected Rana for his age and behaved well.

Rana who took shiv deeksha asked Aravind to leave all the underworld business as he was now turned into a new man and took a religious turn.But Aravind was way passed the coming out phase.

One day Aravind called Harshad and Vikrant to his farm house and asked for a favour.His client in Brazil needed a teak wood classic cupboard and interior for his organisation.

After coming back to their office both Harshad and Vikrant though for a while and agreed for Aravind sake,and as the order was big they sold some of the immobile assets and started the work.

Aravind was very much attached to his children and he wanted to spend some time with them so he started to Delhi in his car and met with accident and he didn't know about the opposite car which went down along with his.

When he came out of his car he saw two small girls asking for help to save their parents and you guess right people they both are Devki and Kushi.

Aravind ran towards the girls and checked them for any wounds at the same time he noticed that the car was starting to lit, he asked the girls to go near by and started to help Vikrant and Ikshitha at the same time but both were fully unconscious and the car slipped into the steep and burst into ashes.

Kushi fell unconscious seeing that and Devki started to cry.Aravind was startled and shocked that because of him now he lost one of his best friend and the girls have became orphan.