caught

It was almost 4:00pm, Tartaglia was cleaning the house in a maid dress, after losing a bet with his hated(more than hated, beloved) Scara, who was laughing really loudly while mocking him.

"You really thought you could defeat that traveler on your own? so naive~" he said, while sitting on the couch, with his legs open, and almost asleep. Without lying, he, was worried about this, there was a rule which he never thought he would break "no love between the fatuis". Hah! how pathetic, he always despised little perfect and lovely couples, people in love, all of that disgusted him but now, he can't take his eyes off him, that orange haired boy, blue and dead eyes.

"SHUT UP AND STOP RECORDING!" Tartaglia shouted, in fact, Scaramouche was filming him while cleaning, so he can show it to Signora.

"Why would I?It's funny seeing you like-" Scara's jaw dropped when he saw Tartaglia bending front, making his dress lift up, and with a smile, the blue eyed boy straighten up, while the indigo haired boy had his face filled with an intense blush.

"What's wrong, pretty boy?Did I steal that arrogant smile out of that pretty face of yours?" he said while getting closer to the other one, Scara still thinking about what Tartaglia had done, so he didn't notice him getting closer until he felt the ginger's knee between his thighs, making him snap back.

"WHAT THE FUCK TARTAGLIA?" he asked while trying to escape the other's boy arms, which had him pinned to the sofa. As he started moving the orange haired man took his scarf and quickly tied up his hands. 

"There there, now you won't go anywhere little Scara" he smiled and took the shorter one's thighs putting them besides his hips. The boy with purple hair looked up to his eyes, filled with lust. His face tinted of a bright red.

"What happened sweetie?Has the cat got your tongue?" The taller one asked with a flirty voice, his eyes filled with lust and desire.

Scara's POV

"Just. . .Just don't be too rude you motherfucker" I looked up at attractive men in front of me, surely my face is completely red. I wouldn't reject an opportunity like this, it won't happen again, no love implied, right?

"I'm gonna make you feel like there's nothing else here than us" He whispered. How?How was him able to make me shiver just with some words?

he started rubbing my thighs and god. . .his hands are so warm, or maybe, it's just the situation we are in.

Time skip cuz i can't write smut <3

Third Person's POV

Both of them were laid down on the sofa, Scara asleep on top of Tartaglia. Both of them were sleeping so peacefully, until they heard the door opening, they didn't have time to dress themselves up when it open completely, revealing no one else that Signora, who looked at them with wide opened eyes.

"AND WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?" She asked while turning around. Yes, she was shameless, but she did NOT want to see her partners naked.

"Uhm. . .eh. . .Signora, I-We can explain, we were just-" Scaramouche got cut of by the women standing in front of them.

"I don't want you explanations, be grateful I don't find necessary getting my nose in other people's stuff, but don't do it again here" She said while passing by, going to the kitchen "And you, Ajax, use your fucking money and pay a motel" The mentioned boy just let out a sight while getting up, or at least he tried.

"Don't. . .Don't go" Scara took his hand and carefully tried to make him stay, not letting him go.

"Okey okey babe, I won't go anywhere" Both of them sat down, while Tartaglia caressed Scaramouche's hair and played with it, while the short boy snuggled into his chest.