Chapter 2

𝙀𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙥.𝙤.𝙫

"You are sitting right next to... Rika Himejima." When I walked to my desk, Rika was the gal from earlier. I felt m-m-m-my blood boiling so much. I want to slap her so badly, I felt calm that I saw Shoto and Katsuki

'they will s-s-stop me fr-fr-om sl-apping her...' I thought as I was sitting down. And through out the class I was trying to pay attention to class, but always putting my purple lipstick on every second because I'm not like other girls.

╭──────༺♡༻──────╮
°𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥°
╰──────༺♡༻──────╯
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙮 𝙮𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖 (𝙖/𝙣: 𝙨𝙤 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠𝙮 🤪🤪)

bell rang, finally time for lunch. I walked out of the classroom and walked towards the stairs to the rooftop because I want to avoid Katsuki-kun (even though I somewhat want to see him real badly).

I walked to the fence and looked at the scenery, it looks cool... there was a deer just walking around the campus. Then all of the sudden, a tiny wind flew by, i-i-i-it was very cold. Then all of the sudden, I-i-i-i opened my mouth, I wanted to sing so badly, as I sang the first verse I was interrupted by someone walking in to me singing, I turned around and saw shoto just standing there with a 👁👄🔴 on his face.

Author chan: I hated the fact I made shoto walk in at Emily's angelic singing,I will let that pass because he is hot af other than kacchan ❤💖💕

Rika p.o.v

I know this bicth did not think that she was in some highschool musical shit, I know that Emily really thought she ate that first verse and also the fact that she was actually STUTTERING while singing (which btw, it sounded like a cat getting massacred) .

Like faqing hell naw, man. Thank goodness she stopped because my head hurts, and my head would hurt more if she continued singing fight song.

A/n: yall I hate, hate Rika, she really thinks Emily's singing is horrible af, like bro she can't say anything because she sucks at singing, I am going to stop talking about this trashy gojo wannabe because this will be a long a/n, back 2 the story...

Emily's p.o.v

Both shoto and I were just standing there, then shoto just walked past by me to look at the view, I think...

When he pasted me. Oh great god... He just almost made me wet 🥵

My shorts (𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣: 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙡𝙨𝙚: 🤨📸)

When I walked beside, he took out a vape, and started using vaping. H-h-he looks very g-good doing that and also gave sad memories about my childhood, thank goodness i didn't cry in front of him while he was making halo puffs of smoke or just making vaping really smexy 😏.

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣: 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙫𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨. 𝙑𝙖𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙘𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙨. (Real a/n: fun fact, I don't care if you smoke. Kay, we good now? )

We were standing there for a while, when he used the vape for the 3rd time, I decided to ask him s-s-s-something that we could probably start a c-c-c-conversation about...

"H-how l-l-l-long were you v-v-vaping f-for, T-t-t-todoroki ? "

He l-l-l-l-looked at m-me, and looked back at the view and then muttered, "For... About a month now. I only use once a while, sometimes when I'm stressed.", then I asked again,

" W-w-w-w-where did y-y-you get-"

"You really like to ask a bit too much?" Todoroki interrupted coldly but then answered, "I got it from Himejima-chan... She stole it from her brother's somewhat big vape collection."

When I heard her name, my b-b-blood started to boil, and I just wanted to just beat her ass , I clenched my fist in anger. I eventually calmed down by todoroki just looking at me...

"I have question for you? " todoroki asked me. I looked at him confused, then he said....

"What is your feelings about Bakugou?"

Then I felt the world crashing , what did he mean... Like how I see Katsuki? I tried to think what i-i-i actually think about him, then I muttered,

"I only see him as a friend..."

𝙃𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖! 𝘽𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙝! 🤪🤪🤪
𝙇𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧!
𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒! 🥰🥰

╔═══════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ═══════╗
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣

💕❤💖🥰🥰🥺🥺💖❤💕
╚═══════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ═══════╝
(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)