Chapter 1

Quick a/n guyssss💖💖💖💖

Her name is Emily dhgmgdtjvjg she is 4'9, she long beautiful blonde hair, blue orbs, and she is not like other girls.
     Her quirk is element manipulation, she can manipulate mostly earth, wind, fire, and water.
And she has sooooo many quirks, cause she isn't like other girls....

The main love interest is katsuki bakugou, who is a [hot] bully, who abuses Emily.

This is my first time writing, so don't harrass..

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Emily's p.o.v

  I have woken up a few minutes before my annoying alarm clock, as I started to get up from my bed I started to get excited, "t-t-t-t-today is m-m-my first day of... ua" I muttered to myself, I smiled and putted on my uniform on.

When I looked in the mirror, i started to tear up because I thought of my dad who died when I was 0.000001- second born, and also when my mom, grandma, aunt, uncle, dog, cat, and grandpa died due to a villain attack when I was 1 months old, and I take care of myself since then. 

Author chan: I almost cried to this even though it is not that sad...😭😢😢😢😢😭😭😭😭

When I was leaving my apartment, I putted on my detangled up earbuds, and started to listen to one of my favorite songs, Fight song, and started walking to u.a, as the song was going to the good part of the song. I bumped into something. When I looked up, it was Katsuki bakugou...

"WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING, YOU RAPUNZEL WANNABE!" Bakugou yelled at me, I was shocked that he said that to me.

I replied "y-y-y-your j-j-just j-je-a-alous that i-i-i have l-l-l-l-long h-h-ha-ir, b-b-blo-nde..."
To be honest, I thought it was a good roast, I actually ate that.

Bakugou kun smirked, "I feel so sorry that you still have a stuttering problem stupid bitch." Then left me there, I noticed that Bakugou was blushing a bit [ like a baka 😏]

When my sexy abuser left, my blue orbs started to become watery... I-I thought I could change him. I wiped my tears and started walking to u.a

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣: 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩.

I was walking in the enterance of u.a, when i got near my shoe locker, i tripped over thin air, then landed into someone again, when I looked up I saw a guy with peppermint hair, grey & turquoise eyes, and a burn on his face where his turquoise eye is.

" please watch were you're going..." He said very coldly, I was turned on by his deep sexy voice. I went back on my feet, I was pretty close to him.
I muttered enough to where he hears me. "i-i-i-i-i'm sor-r-ry, I won't d-d-d-do it a-again d-d-da-😏🥵"

"Ahem..." Someone cleared their throat.
   When I looked to my side I saw a girl, she wore a vest, wearing a blindfold,a somewhat short skirt, long socks, some white airforce 1, and some jewelry, she also has light blue hair, tanned, has some athletic arms and legs, and built like Megan 🐴🥺🥺 but not 5'10.

We were both staring at her, and it was really awkward
"what a f##king bitch, she really interrupted the smexy mood🤬😡" I thought in my head so no one else hears it but me...

"You're near my locker..." That ugly bicth said, the hot daddy and I moved out of her way, while she was changing her shoes, I saw that he left me with her. She got up and left

"Rude..." I thought as I flipped her off... In my head.
#girlboss🤪🤪🤪

Author change: y'all I hate this girl😡😡😡😡, she is an oc that I made just to be hated on.. And btw, idk why y'all are simp for a goofy ass mofo like gojo like I hate that ugly blind rat from shrek, y'all weird asf...
(Y'all plz this a joke plz don't try to find my IP address...)

    After changing my shoes, I walked down the school trying to find class 1-A. Everyone was staring at me everyone was whispering. I heard one of the boys whispering how pretty I was.         
  N-N-no one tried to compliment me when I was younger, they would be mean to me for no reason other than being jealous.

I managed to find my new class, 1-A, I'm so lucky to be in this class I heard about this class in the n-n-news, and apparently the teacher of 1-A is name Aizawa.

I opened the door and e-everyone was staring at me... I tried to calm down and walked in, I went beside Aizawa, then he introduced himself

"You're late, but I will let that pass ever since it's your first day. Please introduce yourself now..."
I took a deep breath and try not stutter and show that katsuki that I can speak without s-s-s-stutter...

"My n-name is Emily dhgmgdtjvjg, but please call me E-Emily, I-I hope we all c-can be friends..."
I said. I stuttered but n-n-n-n-not that much.

"Alright Emily" Aizawa said tiredly, "your sitting right next to..."

𝙃𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙝𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙝! 𝙄 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧! 𝙃𝙖! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠𝙮 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨!!!!

𝙃𝙖! 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙧𝙠𝙮 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨!!!!

╔═══════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ═══════╗
𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣
🥰🥺🥺🥺💕💕
╚═══════ ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ ═══════╝
(*'ω`*)