Chapter 22

Dreams pov:
I was sitting in my father's office along with my father, my mother, and Sapnaps parents. Sapnap was now 2 minutes late. To the normal person thats not that late but to royalty ESPECIALLY mine and Sapnaps parents that is unacceptable.

After 5 more minutes sapnap finally entered the room. His clothes were all wrinkled and his hair was a mess. "Nick." His father said stern "where have you been? And why do you look a mess?" "Sorry I'm late father. I was umm.. i uh got lost" sapnap said as he sat next to me. "Dont and I repeat dont let this happen ever again" his father said. "Our parents might believe this but its bull shit. You have been to this castle, in this room actually at least a 100 times" i whispered to sapnap. "Whatever" he whispered back.

"Clay! Hush we need to discuss your wedding" my father said. "Sorry father but umm..why does sapnap and his parents need to be here?" I said to my father. "Well nick" he said emphasizing the nick as I realized i used sapnap in my last sentence, "will also be getting married and you will be having a double wedding." Sapnap and I slowly turned are heads to look at each other with are mouths open. Sapnap obviously had no idea about this. "And who is he going to marry" i asked. "The girl you were going to marry but then you chose lexi instead" my father said "first of all i never "chose" lexi, and second of all you cant just throw women around like that. They have feelings and are valid, AND should have a say" im say all this with the knowledge of how lexi acts.
When it comes to women my dad, and most if the other kings, can get very sexist and make women fell like they are objects and worthless, witch is not true at all. But when it comes to my dad theres no stopping him in what he believes in.

After what felt like hours of planning my "dream" wedding. My father finally let us go. As i was walking out the door with sapnap my father called me "clay come here" i looked at sapnap with a worried look "meet me in my room" i said to him he nodded while I closed the door and sat back down across from my father.

"Clay, i have heard that you have been seen around the castle with a someone you are not supposed to be with" shit...
"And who is that?" I replied
"i think you know damn well who I'm talking about" again. Shit-
"Are you talking about um... whats his name? George i think it is?" My father hates sarcasm, but i love to make my father mad.
"Clay. If i see you, or hear that you have been with George he will be put on death penalty and you will have to start wearing a lot of longs sleeves for a while and you will not be able to do anything with your life" now that scared me. Im not worried about the stuff that could happen to me. But the things that could happen to my George.
"Yes sir" on that note i left my father's office ran to my room, slammed and locked the door. I slid down the back of the door and bursted out crying. Not caring who could see or hear me. I just needed to let it all go.
________________________________________589 words
Sapnaps looking a little funky as well...you don't think! Nah its not that but it could be-
(Chapter written by Addie)