Chapter 17

Dreams pov:
I was in my room just laying in my bed crying. I do this a lot i just dont let anyone see.

I lay there for what seems like only 20 minutes but then i here a knock on the door.

"Its sapnap" i here from the other side of my door "shit" i whisper. I wipe my tears away and rube my eyes before opening the door.

"Hey sapnap its been forever" i say in a voice that i try to make sound happy but sapnap doesn't buy it. " hey dude!" He says " ok dont get mad at me but um-whats wrong" "first you know i hate when you ask me that" witch is true "and second nothing im perfectly fine" ahh the perfect art of lying. " ok if you "perfectly fine" them why is youre room a mess, you seem like you have been crying for hours, you are wearing the same clothes as you were in the snapchat you sent me yesterday, and you have a giant bruise on your cheek. I could go on if you want." Uhg i hate how caring he is. "Im lazy, i have, im 𝑙𝑎𝑧𝑦, i fell" all lies. Accept for the first one. "I believe none of those accept for the first one"

i want to punch him so hard right now "ok fine your right" i tell him everything its just this, this all seems like something i want just in bettwen me and just me.

"My rooms messy because I haven't had the energy or the motive to clean it and the maids aren't a loud to clean it, I've been crying for hours because my cheek is pounding and i can never see the love if my life in broad day light ever again, I haven't changed in like 50 hours, and umm my dad hit me again..-"

"Wow- that was- a lot to take in and we'll talk about everything else later,but a bad girl huh" girl yeah right "um yeah sure a girl" "that didn't sound very convincing, this girl...i have to get to get to the bottom of this gir-" shit- "its not a girl is it" i just froze my body wouldn't, couldn't move I couldn't even force my self to say shit i was just there looking stupid "yo dream, dream, clay!!" "YEAH its a boy, Im in love with him, I'm gay, and the boy is George. Okay. I like boys, I'm gay, I'm in love with one of my dads fucking workers. Im a fucking piece of shit."

Sapnaps pov:
Shit. That was a fuck load of things to take in. "first you are not a piece of shit" he isn't but what else do i say. He's never said this deep of shit to me, and i don't know what else to say.
———————————————————————479 words