Chapter 28

⚠️This next chapter does include mentions of a gun and death⚠️
———————————————————————————

King johns (dreams father)pov:

"He's are son john" me a Sara were fighting in are room  about what just occurred at the thing you could barley call a wedding. "Ik Sara but he is a disappointment. He kissed a boy. A BOY!"

I had been yelling this whole time but Sara she had kept her nice, sweet, soft voice the whole entire time. 

"John, technically the boy kissed clay. And do you want to get in to the first time i saw you and what you were doing?"

The first time i had snuck out of the castle was when i was 13. The way i did it? Using the tunnels that went all round the castle. It was when my parents caught me a couple years later doing the same thing i had always done, use the tunnel in my old room, now clays room, crawl all the way to the back lawn and then make my way over the back wall and out to the village below to go see my first partner, axle, my first boyfriend actually.
When i was 16 i was down in the village with axle. Axle knew i was the prince and i obviously knew he was from the village, but we both did not care.
Me and axle were walking down the village streets, holding hands, people were looking at us but not in a bad way. The village didn't care who u loved.
It was about 2:30 am and me and axle were walking around the streets when i suggested we go get some ice cream. With his beautiful dark,dark brown hair, and bright blue eyes with freckles sprinkled across his nose and cheeks and a slight British accent he said "sure" ,ever time he would talk i would fall in love with him all over again, we started are walk to the ice cream place witch was just about a 5 minutes walk from where we were. When we got there this really nice lady,sara who always was at the stand, took are orders. I ordered rocky road and axle ordered mint chip. Then we went to sit at the bench about 15 feet away from the stand. When me and axle sat down we were silent. Just sat there for about 5 minutes eat are ice cream and his arm around me.
After a while axle finally spoke, " so are 3 year anniversary is coming up. Are we going to be able to do anything?" I felt really bad because we were never able to do anything. " i dont think so. Im sorry babe" i said. "Its ok I understand" he always understood but i could see the hurt in his eyes. We stared at each other before we both started to lean in. Axle grabbed my chin lightly and I started to tilt my head to the right just a tad. And before i knew it axles lips were on mine. This wasn't the first time we had kissed, but it felt different and i couldn't tell what it was. But did i care? No, i wanted to stay like this forever. After like what felt like 5 minutes, witch is way to short, someone called out my name in a soft but urgent tone. "Prince john!" I pulled a way to see the Sara, the girl from the ice cream stand. "Prince john! I think thats the king and queen. I turned around to in fact see my mother and father about 100 meters away, yelling my name, and running towards me. I looked at axle tears started to form in my eyes. I now knew why that kiss felt different because it was one of are last.

"I told him run, run as fast as he could. But he didn't he stayed. I kept yelling at him to run and run and run. But he never did. He looked at me, my parents, me again, my parents again, and finally me once more. He kissed me i never wanted it to end, but then heard a loud boom that sounded like a gun shot. I soon felt axle pull away but it was different. His lips slid down. I opened my eyes to see his limp body on the ground with blood all around him. I immediately fell to my knees crying the whole Altaic ocean. I turned around to see the guards right behind me. One of them picked me up by my arm and through me at something or in something I don't remember everything, I don't wanna remember,  I never want to remember, but at the same time i never want to forget.
When I got back to the castle I was told not to leave my room. I didn't want to anyways, the love of my life was just killed in front of my eyes."  When I finally realized i had said that last but out loud i look up wiped the tears I didn't know i had and just walked out of the room to my office. Not saying a word

In my office its very bland. Theres a wooden desk, my work, a photo of me and sara, and a photo of me axle. Since i was the prince i got the latest things. Including the being the first person to have an iPhone.

I grabbed the photo i looked at it and started to tear up. Then someone barged through the door.
———————————————————————————917 words
Yes the king is in fact bisexual
(Chapter written by addie)