{~6~}

War rages around Isao.

Dust was rising and created dark clouds over the battlefield, as he stood in front of his opponent, wearing the same armor and the same banner.

Isao and the man with eyes of blood red pick up their swords and Clash.

Isao swings from side to side, as attacks both his and his opponent's are blocked or dodged. They were wearing each other down, bit by bit from both mana and strength to swing their swords.

In a moment of impatience, Isao's right thigh was impaled by the sword of a man before him. Isao is kicked away as he tries to get up in an attempt to continue fighting after taking on many injuries.

He would yelp... as a magic circle formed around him.

"A... A.." before screaming out the man's name. "AKIYAMA!!!" A flash, like lightning struck him out of the dream.

Isao's eyes shot upwards and a shocked expression grew onto his face, looking onto the roof of his tent. His body would be covered by a simple blanket and his back was pressed against the mattress of his bed.
-"It was... just a dream..."-
He looked down, seeing some of the bandages that were put over the cuts from his previous fight.
Slowly, he sat down on the side of his bed, thinking of what he saw.
-"That damn vampire... bringing these memories back..."-
He sighs, with an emotionally drained air behind it.
The sound of people outside would help in waking him up.

"Gods, give me a break already..."

He got up to his feet, and slowly began putting on his uniform and armor onto his person, tightening the belt, sheathing his gladius to the right side of his hip.

His right arm extends forward as he slides a Lieutenant Badge onto his shoulder with his left hand slowly, trying to not get it tied up into the armor.

He would use his already up right arm to swing the entrance curtain of his tent open, letting sunlight flash him in the eyes. Finally, a breath of fresh air. His eyes closed as he took a deep breath and let his stress off into the wind with a simple exhale. "What will you bring to the table this time..." He muttered out as he walked through the camp to the captain's tent.

His steps made footprints in the dirt, his eyes would look at people working or training.
Everyone is putting their sweat and tears to help their crumbled nation.

All held up by tears, it's a rather cruel thought, but true nonetheless.

Isao comes to a halt in front of Captain's tent, he fixes his hair roughly with his hand, as he enters.

"Good Day Captain.." Isao says as he looks his captain in the eyes.

The captain puts away a document he was reading, looking back at Isao.

"Good day."
"Is there any work I should take care of?" Isao asked with a restless voice.

"Of course." Captain nods, with dark bags under his eyes he would stare at a paper to his side.
"..." Isao didn't want to ask, he already knew that the captain didn't sleep at all.

"Here, One of the travelling wagons didn't arrive at Loran or any outposts that lead there, though it was seen leaving the Carlian Harbor, please check on it... there may be people involved again..."

"Alright." Isao turns away, but looks back at the captain over his left shoulder. "Also, captain... Is everything in that village cleared now?" He asked, from sheer curiosity.
"Mhm... We've spent a while making graves for everyone... Their homes are left as they stood, as a memorial of sorts. A proper funeral will be next week."
"Okay, Thank you captain."
"Take care." The captain raised his hand, waving slightly to Isao who had left the tent.